[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaborate on why you're voting me.
You are the main suspect here. Reloaded can't be the Mafia because he isnt even trying and being a rookie he's surely gonna give it up soon if he were and the game wouldn't last long so no way he is the Mafia. While on the other hand, if he is just a town then he is a weak piece and elimi nating him will give you an advantage.

You are the main suspect here. Reloaded can't be the Mafia because he isnt even trying and being a rookie he's surely gonna give it up soon if he were and the game wouldn't last long so no way he is the Mafia. While on the other hand, if he is just a town then he is a weak piece and elimi nating him will give you an advantage.
I think Reloaded killed Pot because he quoted Pot with a hanging gif and conveniently Pot died last day instead of Seven.

I think Reloaded killed Pot because he quoted Pot with a hanging gif and conveniently Pot died last day instead of Seven.
He's like that everytime. Your reason is exactly why the Mafia can kill Pot and blame it on Reloaded. What I have understood from the lynches is that the Mafia is surely among those who are fairly active.

He's like that everytime. Your reason is exactly why the Mafia can kill Pot and blame it on Reloaded. What I have understood from the lynches is that the Mafia is surely among those who are fairly active.
What do you mean he's like that everytime. You said this is your first game and you are acting as if you have played mafia before with Reloaded. You haven't given any thoughts about Reloaded's hanging gif. What did you think of the hanging gif Reloaded posted to Pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.