[FNZ] Role Madness Chess Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Tch. Nightmare or bust.

Can I assume you've played Trails in the Sky? If not, I'd strongly suggest doing so before continuing/finishing Zero - protagonist characters from those games show up and play a key role in the last 1/3rd of the game.
I will play it once i finish zero since i am enjoying zero so far

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I will play it once i finish zero since i am enjoying zero so far
Good enough. If you like Zero, Sky is pretty excellent (tad more dated in some gameplay aspects, but more or less the same). Azure (sequal to Zero) comes out in March too, so good time to get into the series. Let me know how you find the rest of it.

Ratchet

β€Ž
Good enough. If you like Zero, Sky is pretty excellent (tad more dated in some gameplay aspects, but more or less the same). Azure (sequal to Zero) comes out in March too, so good time to get into the series. Let me know how you find the rest of it.
(There is a fan patch for Azure that I played some years ago, but probably not worth the hassle of reading machine translation-tier dialogue when it's close to getting a proper localised release).

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
(There is a fan patch for Azure that I played some years ago, but probably not worth the hassle of reading machine translation-tier dialogue when it's close to getting a proper localised release).
I saw on twitter that people heavily changed the dialogue from the original

Ratchet

β€Ž
I saw on twitter that people heavily changed the dialogue from the original
Somewhat overstated. It's mostly things like the image you posted, I do appreciate those complaints honestly but the translation they're using reads a lot better. It generally conveys the point and character voice well enough, and that's all I really expect.

we should keep in mind from now on that when the girls buddy each other they use their benefitial abilities on each other too instead of trying to do what's best for the team
I've never played with those two being friends outside of the game and just trusting each completely and forgetting to play the actual game wincon

Naomi, our queen, put our King Joygirl in ignore, because they had to completely trust Juliet

and Naomi kept saying "Juliet says things like that don't make sense all the time, there for sure is a scum team here"

:seriously:
I thought this was a normal mafia game first two days and thought me and Naomi were both town. I didn't know what was going on until I later figured out what was going on in the game after seeing the kills on night 2. I correctly guessed my secondary wincon when it was redacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.