Versus Battle Choose the best villain from these

Choose the best villain from these

• Total voters
For me, it's Griffith
But I haven't read Monster yet so I can't say anything about Johan. Though, unless he sacrificed his friends and then raped his best friend's girl in front of him, I'd say he's number 2 here

Tbh, I have a big favoritism for Doflamingo here. He has (for me) the best design between all of them and I also like his evil and chaotic nature. But Johan is the best written here, Monster is sucha a masterpiece. Also, Johan is the main villain from his own series, so this is also an adventage over the Young Master.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Makima aint all that.
Makima is a better villain.

She managed to make the MC her pet.
Made him kill one of the very very very few people who cared for him and one of his only friends. Not to mention that the guy was a deuteragonist. And not only that but she made the deuteragonist the very demon he set to get revenge against for killing his family.
Killed the other deuteragonist in front of Denji and on his birthday.

Makima's goals were all established and she actually fulfilled one of those.

She made Denji get to know friendship, life, the good things in it, and then took all of that away. Made him kill one of his friends himself, the male deuteragonist, and killed the female deuteragonist right in front of Denji with him being capable of only watching and agreeing.

ut i didnt like her like i liked Doflamingo.
That's fine, not arguing that at all.

She was more evil, Doffy is more charismatic.
Makima dominated every time she was on screen.

Dont even argue Sukuna btw, even Mahito is better atp.
I am not lol. He's pretty 1d so far. Mahito and Kenjaku utterly shit on him as villains. Only thing he has on them is power and cocky/badass attitude.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Title. You can also rank them if you wanna.

Johan Liebert

Griffith

Meruem

Pain

Makima

Ryomen Sukuna

Doflamingo

King Bradley

Yoshikage Kira

Ryofui

Copying this tag list.
@Adam 🍎 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Arondight @Artorias @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @AverageNamiEnjoyer @Awayeah @B Rabbit @BaboonMihawk @BakiDou @balajiram99 @Balen @Baluzi @BangOO🍅 @BarbosaXIII @Beerbottle @bennbeckman @Bepo @Bil02 @Blackbeard [ @Cherry Hilk @Chessaddict @Chrono @Cinera @CoC: Color of Clowns @comrade @ConquistadoR @Courier @Cream filled donut7 @Cross_Marian @Crush @Cruxroux @Cutty Jewboy @Cyrus the Cactus @D.Querna @Da evil Who @Daikenki @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @DarkWitch @Date @Debanv @Den_Den_Mushi @Desolate Smaug @Dettles @dirtyLarry @dizzy2341 @djiayebee @DKI @Doggo @Don DaSlayer @Don Diego @DonWick @Draco @Dr_Professor83 @duckman @Ekkologix @Electricmastro @Enma @EtenBoby @Eustass @Franosuke @FaradaySloth @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Fleet Leader Fenaker @FloriGlori @Flower @Flynn @Fn Lucci @Fuckthis3 @Fujishiro @gamaran @Gambit @Ganja userr @garciajulieen @Garp the Fist @Garps tekkai @GeneralP123 @Gensui Sazid @Geo @God Buggy @God_Aizen @Gol D. Roger @Gon’s Missing Arm @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Greenbeard @H3llion @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Hades @HAJI @Halyup @Hanners220 @Hanzo hattori @Hedfi @Herasux @Hereforthesalt @HeroesNZ @Hiragaro @hlo69300 @Hurley Pirates @Iaarm @Ice devil slayer @IceWitch @Ichiro Miyata @ImmaIvanoM @Irregular @Ishin @Jackteo @Jaguark101 @Jailer @januarysdaughter @JazzMazz @Jiihad @JJtheman @Johnny B. Decent @Julius @Just a member @JyThony @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Kagurashii @Kai. Do @KaiHiei @Kejon @kenedyfake @KenshiraSonata @Kenshiro11 @Kerkovian @Kiiro @Kiku @Killer#777 @King4nakama @King7 @KINGKONGGUN15 @Kiwipom @kom5 @KonyaruIchi @Koro @kratosś @krogothwolf @Kromage911 @Krusher1357 @Kucing Pencuri @kumae @Kuro Ashi @Kurozumi D. Trussop @Kurozumi mugiwara44 @Kurozumi Seven7 @Kurozumi Wiwi @Kurozumi Giggio @kurwa @Kyou @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Law-sama @LayerZ @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Lindltaylor @Lion of Olympus @Lizzy @LolonoisZolo @Longleg Larry @Lor D. Coast @Lord_Braggy @Luffy is the mc @m0nst3Rx USER=368]@mad monk[/USER] @Maggi @Malick the last Light @MangoSenpai @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ @Markorus @Mashiro Blue @MasterD @matt245 @Meeyori @Melvin @Midnight Delight @Mighty Action X @milluki @Milou @Missy @mly90 @mmd @Momoheechulkabe9000 @Monarch @Monkey D Theories @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Mr. Anderson @Mr. Reloaded @mrtsrdr @mugiwalaw @NAMELESS @Nana @Natalija @Necrohol @Nekomamushi @Nibel @Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @NikaInParis @NotRanga @NotTommy @nRandle @Oblivion @OnePieceFanGirl @OnePiss @Parker @park_min young @Patryipe @PaulOO @Peenix @Peppercore @Peroroncino @pg13 @Playa4321 @Plex @PuckTheGreat @QQH @qwe @R A I T E I I I @Raiden7 @Ravagerblade @RayanOO @Reborn @Reddot4 @Redhair Le Fishe @ReggieZoldyck21 @Rej @Rivaille @Rottkins @Rukusho @Sade @SakazOuki @Sakazuki-Singh @Sallucion @SDfear @Senfret @Seth @ShadyOjiro @Shanks @SHIHI @ShinichiMugi @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @sidestreetboy @silverfire @Sir Yasheen @SmokedOut @spawn @Thabeast @The White Crane @TheAncientCenturion @TheKnightOfTheSea @thodoris5321 @Tobra @Toph @Topi Jerami @Weeman @Welkin @Yelan @yj @Yo Tan Wa @yorosenpai @Yoru @ZenZu @Zolo @Zoroe @zorojurou @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @zzShinichi @FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Ravagerblade @Topi Jerami @Akai2 @EtenBoby @PirateKingDrew @Marimo_420 @Seth @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Nibel @Yelan @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @Monkey D Theories @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Real94 @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @hayze moya @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @DoctorIndigo @Gladwing0 @Alpha @Adam-san @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Seth @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @Rottkins @PaulOO @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion
@YhwachTheMustache @Saint Ethanbaron V TokOO Slugma @Satoru Gojo @Yuelyn @zenox
Woof Woof.

Diamond is Unbreakable is one of Jojos most popular series strictly because of Kira.

The series’ grounded approach to Jojos fit perfectly with Kira, and his ability and intelligence made him a super compelling villain that was enjoyable to watch consistently. He was never cartoonishly or edgily evil. Nor did he even have an over the top personality which was such an cool comparison to other characters from this series.

He’s one of my favorite villains so I gotta give him his respect here

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kira Yoshikage absolutely saved Diamond is Unbreakable. Without Kira, I wouldn't even recommend that piece of shit season to my worst enemy.
Rohan and Josuke are quite cool

And some stands are reallyyy good

Btw Doffy is bottom line here and I think BB or Akainu are better villain in OP (especially BB)

Rohan and Josuke are quite cool

And some stands are reallyyy good

Btw Doffy is bottom line here and I think BB or Akainu are better villain in OP (especially BB)
Not yet. BB hasn't proven shit. He has the benefit of the doubt being the "parallel of luffy, but evil" and all. But oda could just as easily fuck him up as bad or even worse than Kaido and meme.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Not yet. BB hasn't proven shit. He has the benefit of the doubt being the "parallel of luffy, but evil" and all. But oda could just as easily fuck him up as bad or even worse than Kaido and meme.
From now on Bb is the better antagonist by a good margin ;

- BB had way more impact in the story than Doffy
- BB had more iconic / great moments : Jaya speech, Banaro island fight, Impel Down, MF
- BB is wayyy more original than Doffy. BB managed to be badass and goofy at the same time. Oda created a menacing villain who isn’t always trying the be a typical badass. Lots of points for that.
- BB is way more mysterious

So yeah Oda could totally destroyed him and writing him horribly for the reste of the show. But after 1100 chapters BB is likely the best antagonist of the show. And Doffy isn’t second at all.

- BB had way more impact in the story than Doffy
Impact doesn't matter at all lol. Like, imu arguably has had the most impact on the op world. Doesn't mean shit.

A mediocre villain can have much more impact than a good villain. Like, Gin imo was a good villain with low impact. Spandam has much more impact than him. Does that make him the better villain?

- BB had more iconic / great moments : Jaya speech, Banaro island fight, Impel Down, MF
Doffy also does.
MarieJoa warlord summons.
Jaya if you wanna count that.
MF
Dressrosa
Post dressrosa in the ship with tsuru.

- BB is wayyy more original than Doffy. BB managed to be badass and goofy at the same time. Oda created a menacing villain who isn’t always trying the be a typical badass. Lots of points for that.
Not that original. Plenty of villains like that. Joker is a good example.

And doffy is not a carbon copy of any villain either. He does his character perfectly.
Originality =/= quality

- BB is way more mysterious
Kaido was way more mysterious before wano lol. Did that ultimately make him better than doffy?

All that means is he has potential. Whether or not that potential is realized is up to oda.

So yeah Oda could totally destroyed him and writing him horribly for the reste of the show. But after 1100 chapters BB is likely the best antagonist of the show. And Doffy isn’t second at all.
No lol. We gotta see the conclusion to judge. BB just can't be the best antagonist based on his current showings. If BBs conclusion is shit, that retroactively makes all this hype dog shit.

Like Kaido and his hype, or Meme and her hype.
You remember seeing meme salivating Acid in the call with luffy in fishman island? She had so much potential and Menace back then. Just look at where all that got her.

And BBp are not looking impressive like AT ALL in these past few chapters. Oda might very well sacrifice BBp hype and story for Imu and his Gorosei.

I hope oda doesn't fumble the bag with BB and BBp. I really do.