Current Events Chopper vs Queen!?

Is Chopper going to fight Queen?

• Total voters
pushing the idea of chopper and queen seems a bit.....
I can understand that you’d feel that way since Oda hasn’t really showcased his physical capabilities against the higher-up executive characters since the timeskip, and this is probably the first major instance of that at least in awhile. He’s not a combatant on principle, since he’s a doctor to start off, but even that shouldn’t stop Oda from displaying the fuller extent of Chopper’s fighting.

If we're sticking with the SH vs BP theme Oda is going with then the matchups could be:

Sanji vs King - sky fire
Yamato vs Jack - Kaido sons
Chopper (w/ Drake) vs Queen - Grudge against Drake and Chopper
Jimbei vs WW - still don't like this, Jimbei should fight a calamity
Franky vs Sasaki - Armor fight
Robin (w/ Brook) vs BM - Multiple arms/legs fight
Nami & Usopp vs Ulti & P1 - Weakest fight

Random idea: Brook takes over Jimbei fight, he goes to the roof and bring Big Mom back down to the Live Floor, Nami steals Zeus back. Jimbei and Marco keep her busy until Kaido is defeated and she leaves.

Last edited:
I cant believe the amount of people that will accept a chopper vs queen matchup so easily
beating kaido's number 3 without having haki ?
or even a decent matchup since the timeskip started.

this is lame
what did queen do to op fans to get this level of disrespect.
he slapped queen
thats all, at best he will support the main fighter to queen.
just last arc chopper and carrot jobbed to fucking diesel and randolph . what a joke this is.

I cant believe the amount of people that will accept a chopper vs queen matchup so easily

this is lame
he slapped queen
just last arc chopper and carrot jobbed to fucking diesel and randolph . what a joke this is.
During the WCI arc Chopper in Monster Point was getting overwhelmed by the Seducing Woods homies and then he was captured by Brûlée, and then in the second half of the WCI arc Chopper along with Brook were both was defeated by Perospero.

Now suddenly Chopper can 1v1 Queen no that would just bs, just because Chopper slapped Queen doesn't mean he can suddenly defeat him. As I said before the only way I'll be ok with Chopper fighting Queen is if he has help from X Drake, and maybe even Apoo because other than that I really can't see Chopper defeat Queen in a 1v1.

Jack and Yamato are the same age, they're a few days apart. The theory is they grew up together and Jack is what Kaido wanted Yamato to be.
Yeah, reminded me of Ranmaru from Good Luck Girl, with that sort of dad that wants a patriarchy to be the successor to his establishment, but ends up with a daughter, and then basically forces that daughter to become manly as a result.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

this is lame
he slapped queen
I am all up for match-ups which will make the community pissed and Chopper vs Queen is one of those. :catpole: