Versus Battle Choso va Mei Mei

Mei Mei whoops Choso’s ass as he is now. Kenjaku actually brought out a catfish curse that could use some kind of CT (as it did against Yuji) instead of fodder curses for Choso.

Kenjaku chose to fight her in Shibuya unlike Choso who Kenjaku left to Uraume who whooped his ass too.

Mei Mei one-shots current Choso with multiple Bird Strike and its a wrap.

Mei Mei whoops Choso’s ass as he is now. Kenjaku actually brought out a catfish curse that could use some kind of CT (as it did against Yuji) instead of fodder curses for Choso.

Kenjaku chose to fight her in Shibuya unlike Choso who Kenjaku left to Uraume who whooped his ass too.

Mei Mei one-shots current Choso with multiple Bird Strike and its a wrap.
Chose mid diffs mei mei :gonope:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Choso already beat someone who was a Special Grade 1 Sorceror.

In that fight, Naoya knew everything about Choso's blood manipulation (except for Supernova which is Choso's own creation) and Choso knew nothing about Naoya's curse technique. Essentially he fought from a disadvantage & won the fight.

Choso wins.

I don’t buy this special grade 1 sorceror

Ougi and Jinichi were bums and no way stronger than Mei Mei

Only Naobito was the real deal and for a part Naoya.

Special grade 1 title was just a gift to boost the Zenin ego

Naoya should have been solid grade 1 that’s it
Grade 1 and Special Grade 1 are the same thing/same grade

The term special grade 1 is given to those not affiliated with any Jujutsu school, i.e. clan members

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don’t buy this special grade 1 sorceror

Ougi and Jinichi were bums and no way stronger than Mei Mei

Only Naobito was the real deal and for a part Naoya.

Special grade 1 title was just a gift to boost the Zenin ego

Naoya should have been solid grade 1 that’s it
I didnt say they were better than Grade 1 though they are definitely on par.

Naoya especially, he's basically a younger Naobito with just lesser experience atp.

And my boy Choso beat him while at a disadvantage like i explained above.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I didnt say they were better than Grade 1 though they are definitely on par.

Naoya especially, he's basically a younger Naobito with just lesser experience atp.

And my boy Choso beat him while at a disadvantage like i explained above.
And it’s his experience that do him in. An inexperienced and arrogant Naoya isn’t stronger than grade 1 level. He was more focused and more all out against Maki (while still too hot headed).

Choso wasn’t « stronger » than Naoya when he beat him, he outsmarts him.

And if Naoya had some intel about Blood manipulation and Choso had 0 intel about projection, Naoya still didn’t have any intel about Choso special case : he is not human, can bleed a lot and convert his CE into blood, is a lot harder than a human, and his blood is toxic.

Choso just used better his advantages and Naoya blunt attitude

I think during that fight both were around Grade 1 level nothing more

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And it’s his experience that do him in. An inexperienced and arrogant Naoya isn’t stronger than grade 1 level
I never said he is stronger than grade 1 idk why youre arguing that lol.

Choso wasn’t « stronger » than Naoya when he beat him, he outsmarts him.
Basically most JJK fights. We have very few fights where difference in gap is large, else were won like this only.

He won the fight after he started at a disadvantage, stop downplaying Choso lol.

And if Naoya had some intel about Blood manipulation and Choso had 0 intel about projection, Naoya still didn’t have any intel about Choso special case : he is not human, can bleed a lot and convert his CE into blood, is a lot harder than a human, and his blood is toxic.
Naoya didnt just have " some " intel, he knew the entire technique inside out. Only stuff he didnt know was Choso being part curse and Supernova while Choso started the fight with literally nothing but "blondie is speed type".

I think during that fight both were around Grade 1 level nothing more
I didnt say Choso is superior to all grade 1s , I said he had already beaten one pretty convincingly without going all out like he does now with multiple supernova spam.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Naoya didnt just have " some " intel, he knew the entire technique inside out. Only stuff he didnt know was Choso being part curse and Supernova while Choso started the fight with literally nothing but "blondie is speed type
I don’t think Naoya intel was better than Choso ones

Especially given Naoya personality. The fact he knew blood manipulation was his downfall. He knew it and underestimated it. He thought he knew the limit of it and knew it practiced by a normal human.

Choso being particular wasn’t into Naoya parameter at all.

All in all Naoya advantage wasn’t that evident at all. Even worked backward.

Naoya works likely better when he doesn’t underestimate his foe.

Both were clueless about the other for what mattered the most.

I didnt say Choso is superior to all grade 1s , I said he had already beaten one pretty convincingly without going all out like he does now with multiple supernova spam.
Yeah he won the fight. No debate at all.

Could he have beaten Naoya if Naoya went full speed like against Maki ? If Naoya didn’t play around and kept attacking and getting faster ? Even Naoya commented during his Maki fight that he wouldn’t make the same mistakes.

I don’t think Choso beat a Grade 1 sorcerer convincingly.
Who knew intelligence was part of one's skill set all along:crazwhat:
Haha obviously smart is huge stat

But Choso winning is more about Naoya being cocky and his toxic blood surprise than Choso being stronger or an higher level

Isn't the bird strike a binding vow she uses - giving the life of the bird in the process? Using multiple birds at once would either diminsh the strength of the vow or would outright be impossible to do
She forces the bird to make a Binding Vow, not herself. According to Fanbook she can use Bird Strike for all birds she controls.

Also add to the fact she can share vision with the crows - Choso will absolutey have a hard time touching her too with large field of vision. This is also another aspect about her that’s underrated.