Versus Battle Choso va Mei Mei

Okay but how can you be sure that she would land the Bird Strike cleanly on Choso?
When has Choso ever shown decent speed feats in base? He was getting pogged by base Naoya. One Bird Strike will put him on life alert if not outright kill him. And those birds have enough CE to kill a registered Special Grade curse (like Kurouroshi) they should also be pretty fast with that enhancement.

She forces the bird to make a Binding Vow, not herself. According to Fanbook she can use Bird Strike for all birds she controls.

Also add to the fact she can share vision with the crows - Choso will absolutey have a hard time touching her too with large field of vision. This is also another aspect about her that’s underrated.
Direct quote from the wiki:
バードストライク, Bādo Sutoraiku?): The true value of Black Bird Manipulation. Mei Mei using a Binding Vow on a bird, forcing them to commit suicide for her in return for exceeding the limits of the typically weak bird's cursed energy. Enhanced by high levels of cursed energy, the bird hurls itself at the enemy, hitting them with a devastating impact capable of exorcising a special grade with a single hit. Only Satoru Gojo has ever survived Bird Strike.

She uses a binding vow on a bird. She doesn't force the bird to do a binding vow. The bird isn't a sorcerer lol

And it's only one bird per strike from what we know and have been shown.

When has Choso ever shown decent speed feats in base? He was getting pogged by base Naoya. One Bird Strike will put him on life alert if not outright kill him. And those birds have enough CE to kill a registered Special Grade curse (like Kurouroshi) they should also be pretty fast with that enhancement.
Choso got insane reflexes. He blocks Yuji's sneak attack from behind. And he can just adjust his speed up using Flowing Red Scale like he did against Naoya.

Direct quote from the wiki:
バードストライク, Bādo Sutoraiku?): The true value of Black Bird Manipulation. Mei Mei using a Binding Vow on a bird, forcing them to commit suicide for her in return for exceeding the limits of the typically weak bird's cursed energy. Enhanced by high levels of cursed energy, the bird hurls itself at the enemy, hitting them with a devastating impact capable of exorcising a special grade with a single hit. Only Satoru Gojo has ever survived Bird Strike.

She uses a binding vow on a bird. She doesn't force the bird to do a binding vow. The bird isn't a sorcerer lol

And it's only one bird per strike from what we know and have been shown.
It’s literally the same thing. Ui Ui explains it:

By using your life as the trade off you can remove CE limits. He is talking about this for the crows.

There is no implication of Mei using the Binding Vow on herself for the crow but let’s say she did, there is zero implication that each would be weaker OR that she can’t use it more than once. She has literally used it multiple times in the past including on Gojo and even says “Are you willing to die for me” to the rest of crows vs Kenjaku, which is why he took her more seriously than he did Choso in the beginning.

Each crow is a Bird Strike. And each Bird Strike is lethal. Anything else is speculation.

Choso got insane reflexes. He blocks Yuji's sneak attack from behind. And he can just adjust his speed up using Flowing Red Scale like he did against Naoya.
Focusing on one person =/= focusing on multiple small fast targets + the boss. FRS would help in close combat but he cannot touch any of the birds else he gets wiped. That alone is much harder the only ones I can see dodging them all are speedsters like Naobito and Naoya but latter is doubtful because he’s cocky and a jobber.

It’s literally the same thing. Ui Ui explains it:

By using your life as the trade off you can remove CE limits. He is talking about this for the crows.

There is no implication of Mei using the Binding Vow on herself for the crow but let’s say she did, there is zero implication that each would be weaker OR that she can’t use it more than once. She has literally used it multiple times in the past including on Gojo and even says “Are you willing to die for me” to the rest of crows vs Kenjaku, which is why he took her more seriously than he did Choso in the beginning.

Each crow is a Bird Strike. And each Bird Strike is lethal. Anything else is speculation.
I never said she could only do it once in her life, what are you going on about there? I know she used it against Gojo before. The point is, can se use a bird strike with multiple birds at once. Or even consecutive bird strikes.

Those are all assumptions at the moment.

I never said she could only do it once in her life, what are you going on about there? I know she used it against Gojo before. The point is, can se use a bird strike with multiple birds at once. Or even consecutive bird strikes.

Those are all assumptions at the moment.

Directly from the Fanbook, Wiki is shit. Fanbook says ALL birds can be controlled at the same time and ALL can use Bird Strike.

Bird Strike = CT crow manipulation of crows. Mei Mei can summon and control crows simultaneously. Ergo Mei can force them to commit suicide simultaneously too. It is not an assumption it is an action backed by facts and logical deduction. You need to be the one to prove she can’t because going by all official sources she most definitely can.

Choso isn’t avoiding multiple Bird Strikes at once FRS or not. Not with his poor to mid-rate speed feats. He’s only a Grade 1 sorcerer by Kenjaku standards and doesn’t have close to good speed or reaction feats to deal with a BS barrage. Kenjaku took Mei more seriously too.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wing king is a long range menace, especially if Choso can fly now

Choso has now : better ranger and better versatility and better ways to touch Mei with his blood at least once

Wing King + Double Supernova is a great combo

I don’t think Mei can completely avoid being touch by Choso blood

This went from Mei Mei mid diff to Mei Mei high diff now. Mei Mei still has the tools equipped to deal with Choso’s new arsenal. Choso flying doesn’t change much as the crows can also fly. Mei Mei’s shared vision with crows can also help her avoid double Supernova.