Not open for further replies.
Can you do an akainu theme?
:myman:
The Big Magma Dog needs one for sure
Post automatically merged:

Wait for the next year:cheers:
The Grandgrandmaster will win anyway

Zoro’s green theme looks good on mobile compare to Ace red.
I'm having my best time ever in here

I loved both themes
zoro's background could be better tho, it's just half-assed when compared to ace's background
The Grandmaster always looks good hehe

I havr to say its wonderful. @Kiwipom so proud of you girl.

Merry christmas to all of WG enjoy your day with your family and friends.
Happy Christmas man!!!!!!!

The Zoro theme looks :amazing:

I don't know how these stuff works, but if you could change the blue color when it highlights it would be easier to see, i don't know if changing that is gonna mess up things or not, if that is the case then it's fine like this, but if not and is an easy fix it would be great.

Same here :catsweat:

Also, i think i like this logo better than the other

My notebook/laptop screen resolution is 1366x768 , i can almost see it:josad:, this one is okay but again if the fix (to readjust) is really easy that would be great too but if not then is really fine. :sabogood:

Last edited:

I don't know how these stuff works, but if you could change the blue color when it highlights it would be easier to see, i don't know if changing that is gonna mess up things or not, if that is the case then it's fine like this, but if not and is an easy fix it would be great.

My notebook/laptop screen resolution is 1366x768 , i can almost see it:josad:, this one is okay but again if the fix (to readjust) is really easy that would be great too but if not then is really fine. :sabogood:
SUBARASHII

Bogard

You can't win
With that change it looks great @Bogard .
:pepelit:

Same here :catsweat:

Glad that you liked it, and by the way i made the theme change more visible :sabogood:For your resolution, it might wait though. Busy right now :super:

Status
Not open for further replies.