Chrollo vs Ging

You can’t deny that Biscuit is hyped in every data book or piece of paper

She is also ranked « ultimate » in her nen mastery.
I mean sure but that doesnt mean Chrollo cant beat her. Even Agane is "Ultimate" in the databook and hes fodder. As of now Chrollo has better feats and potrayal.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I mean sure but that doesnt mean Chrollo cant beat her. Even Agane is "Ultimate" in the databook and hes fodder. As of now Chrollo has better feats and potrayal.
I also think Chrollo has higher importance and more relevant to the story. His ceiling is definitely above Biscuit. Same for Hisoka.

If there were a serious fight between them I don’t think Togashi would make Chrollo loses.

But Biscuit is no slouch at all and a fight would be hard fought.

I have Biscuit not below Hisoka for majority of the story

I also think Chrollo has higher importance and more relevant to the story. His ceiling is definitely above Biscuit. Same for Hisoka.

If there were a serious fight between them I don’t think Togashi would make Chrollo loses.

But Biscuit is no slouch at all and a fight would be hard fought.

I have Biscuit not below Hisoka for majority of the story
I see Chrollo high diffing her with no prep....but low diffing with prep. Same with Hisoka basically.

Unless ging is on netero's level or comparable to him ; he isn't clapping chrollo. He should win by hype

Doubt oda will go netero route with him where netero trained continuously beyond human limits to gain his speed. Ging mostly has OP hax

Unless ging is on netero's level or comparable to him ; he isn't clapping chrollo. He should win by hype

Doubt oda will go netero route with him where netero trained continuously beyond human limits to gain his speed. Ging mostly has OP hax
Oda:usoprice:

But yh this Ging overhype needs to stop. Especially cause Chrollo is a literal monster who 2v1ed Zeno and Silva and neg diffed Hisoka.