Chrollo vs Ging

Chrollo wasn't in any kind of danger even once in their fight. That's the definition of low diff
2 hits and he almost was done for.

And it aint about the damger only, he had to use many tricks to defeat Hisoka. If he could defeat him with low diff or mid diff, then there werent a reason to do so much prep. For that reason, Hisoka was a high or extreme diff battle.

It wasnt a neg diff. It was high-extreme diff.
What ?
Post automatically merged:

2 hits and he almost was done for.

And it aint about the damger only, he had to use many tricks to defeat Hisoka. If he could defeat him with low diff or mid diff, then there werent a reason to do so much prep. For that reason, Hisoka was a high or extreme diff battle.
Chrollo was highly likely not even hit at all in the match. At best Hisoka hit him with the head once, the other time it was just a clone.....so not Chrollo.

Nothing high-extreme about it. Just a calculated neg diff.

What ?
Post automatically merged:

Chrollo was highly likely not even hit at all in the match. At best Hisoka hit him with the head once, the other time it was just a clone.....so not Chrollo.

Nothing high-extreme about it. Just a calculated neg diff.
2 hits and he almost was out? Hisoka has more raw power and those 2 hits daged him badly.

As I said. Look at Hidan vs Shikamaru. Shikamaru would had lost in a 1 vs 1, so he had to do all kind of tricks to win.

With prep, a fodder like Shikamaru could defeat someone who defeated his sensei.

A fodder like Usopp can defeat someone stronger with a strategy. Strategy doesnt show you are stronger, it shows the difficulty to defeat your opponent so you use all your resources you have, in fact, you defeat your opponent first in your plans and mind and then proceed to fight and win in the real life.

So yeah, I would call it a high diff given the strategy, extreme diff would had been without the strategy.

2 hits and he almost was out? Hisoka has more raw power and those 2 hits daged him badly.

As I said. Look at Hidan vs Shikamaru. Shikamaru would had lost in a 1 vs 1, so he had to do all kind of tricks to win.

With prep, a fodder like Shikamaru could defeat someone who defeated his sensei.

A fodder like Usopp can defeat someone stronger with a strategy. Strategy doesnt show you are stronger, it shows the difficulty to defeat your opponent so you use all your resources you have, in fact, you defeat your opponent first in your plans and mind and then proceed to fight and win in the real life.

So yeah, I would call it a high diff given the strategy, extreme diff would had been without the strategy.
You are coping hard

"2 hits and he was almost out"....Hisoka did not hit him 2 times. He may not even have hit him once. Did you not understand the fight ? Hisoka was fighting the dude's clones.

"2 hits and he was almost out"....Hisoka did not hit him 2 times. He may not even have hit him once. Did you not understand the fight ? Hisoka was fighting the dude's clones.
Go read the fight, Chrollo was hitted 2 times and huffing.

Still, Chrollo had to use prep to win, which shows that he would have trouble if they fight without it.