Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
what is this question/

the fact that scum is giving themselves uo easily but no one even cares says a lot about state of game
Also on that note, if you expect Yoho to conjure up questions that will actually lead to something, then you're going to be disappointed lmao.

I got a bit of a mental blockade right now, I know there was something else I was going to say, but I can't remember lmao
what I can say is that I was following up on a Saber angle, I was met with resistance on a Worst push from him - accusing me of pretty much writing fiction and dismissing my attempted piecing together of a plausible narrative.

I did prior alledge that I can see a Worst/ Saber team, so in the big picture it is a funny detail.

I'm not quite sure though however if I have enough confidence to put him in immideate PoE though, he's in my tetriary list of suspects.

And just to put it out there, I was also speculating a Yasheen/ Pot team and plausibly Worst also.

Of course, like I said to Saber as well; I am well aware that my "solve" is highly speculative as truthfully I do not have anything concrete to work from. But I've been working under the assumption that Yasheen won't flip indie - and I know that pre-flipping is a questionable practice, but I believe that it is my job as a Townie to be a philosopher