Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

I just want to tell peeps who don't know anything DC Comics I will be using the term Mother Boxes, inside the mother box contains your assist abilities you set. So for ex: player 1 has set a Mother Box on the field

I will threadmark each time someone puts one on the field. When the conditions are met you can either activate it (your assist ability) or leave it on the field to activate on another phase if you choose
@Charlie
I think it basically means a trap card was set

I don't understand this game
Basically you get a role PMed to you, with that role you can use abilities. Its like Among Us where there are bad guys and good guys, the good guys need to find the bad guys and vote to lynch them or use abilities on them ( some abilities help you find bad guys) and the bad guys have to hide and pretend to be good guys and lie to the actual good guys.

Ask Ariess for any help in your PM. Also read your role it can help you.

The post requirment being 3 posts per day is pretty asinine. We have 48 hour days and somebody can skate by not participating during 47 of those hours. It discourages people taking the game seriously and it's pretty impossible to have fun with those 3 posts per day. It's not fun for anybody is the tldr
Breh

This appears to be a multiball ultra role madness bastard-ish 35er, you can bet it's hard to view this as a serious mafia game

Like no offense to our host, the game's probably gonna be fun in some way or another, but if you wanna see people play "serious" mafia this isn't the game to expect it from