Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

is there anything confirming rion?

and updated status reports on yo tan york AM, apollo, jaguar and soul wud be appreciated
Nothing confirms Rion.

Not sure about Yo Tan and AM but Ratchet thinks they're town I guess I can see some of that, Jaguar no read, Apollo I think could be scum and SK has been subpar lol Idk what to think of him right now he kinda just went back to obscurity after we let him go last phase.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nothing confirms Rion.

Not sure about Yo Tan and AM but Ratchet thinks they're town I guess I can see some of that, Jaguar no read, Apollo I think could be scum and SK has been subpar lol Idk what to think of him right now he kinda just went back to obscurity after we let him go last phase.
thanks fooj, so nothing confirms any of them. lets drop a mech/kill meteorite on these ningens alongside york and worst

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
lets be honest, i could become the MESSI of mafia right now and one shot 5 scums today and u'd still scum read me

cmon now, we both know this wasnt genuine since 2 posts in
you act is if ive never town read you when you play as town.... i even gave your ego a boost a few games ago when you tried being town leader failed and i had to win the game for us after you told everyone not to listen to me...
we can work with this
just look at how pathetically ungenuine you are, still trying to latch onto any single thing to make me scum lmfao

you failed 2 cycles in a row even with the help of the alts and youre going to fail again.

im uncultable btw so gg
too much effort, rather ask "confirmed" town players who already read
lol since when was cyph confirmed.

you really are soft asf this round