Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Not sure why ekko is so worried..besides...all of your behavior screams scum. so are you town @Emil?

I have noticed pretty much out of all of the bullshit you have spewed, you haven't revealed that. do not worry I'm gonna find out what you really are either way. so. times ticking buttercup. Yes or no answer. Anything else is not an acceptable answer.

I wonder if there is a role that can absorb other roles, there was a thing about necromancy in Darkseids role and Blah Blah was killed which is kind of a random kill. I wonder if its someone that killed to amass someone role and thought an inactive was easier kill then an active player?

I wonder if there is a role that can absorb other roles, there was a thing about necromancy in Darkseids role
An ability that allows for the absorption of a role/ability in possession of another character?

If so, would it disable the original role of the character that was absorbed?

It's a pretty overpowered ability if it can be used against someone's Super without them needing to activate it first.

I was this close to witnessing a front page news article first hand here an hour or so ago

Some idiot thought it was a good idea to give a backhand after they've shook hands and "became friends"

It was a miracle that it didn't escalate into an all out brawl in here

:believe:
If there were witnesses recording it, there’s a 100% chance that someone would have made a short video out of it and posted it on YouTube.