Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

The post requirment being 3 posts per day is pretty asinine. We have 48 hour days and somebody can skate by not participating during 47 of those hours. It discourages people taking the game seriously and it's pretty impossible to have fun with those 3 posts per day. It's not fun for anybody is the tldr
It'll be up to us to make sure no one slips tween the cracks
:endthis:

Looks like Naomi didn't make the cut, hopefully all is well with her

I'll have to take up the mantle for now

As if you're Miss Naomi herself

I top deck snake eye ash
Normal Ash, Add Poplar, Poplar effect special summon, Add Seeker, Seeker effect send Poplar to grave special summon ponix ponix effect cl1 poplar cl2 poplar to S/T zone ponix add sanctuary sancturay ad island ash effect poplar ash to gy special oak oak effect special ash...
Was that supposed to be in your pm? Xd i'm lost

Why am I Town for this? I can also be Indie or scum with this info.
You have a tendency to claim whatever you are regardless of alignment. I feel as though if you were a wolf you would just claim your rolecard without inventing additional abilities to claim unless nessesary, and if it is nessesary you would still wait a bit given it wouldn't be on your mind.

You could be an indie but I don't care for classifying between indie / town atm

You have a tendency to claim whatever you are regardless of alignment. I feel as though if you were a wolf you would just claim your rolecard without inventing additional abilities to claim unless nessesary, and if it is nessesary you would still wait a bit given it wouldn't be on your mind.

You could be an indie but I don't care for classifying between indie / town atm
This says basically nothing

Not sure how this "says basically nothing". It is me saying:
1. She claims her role card sincerely most games
2. She would not make up abilities, and if it's nessesary it wouldn't be on her mind

Which, if you take those two statements for fact she cannot be factional evil. Factional evils wouldnt have an ability that provides any sort of census report, they know the information of if it's multiball or not just by numbers.