Questions & Mysteries Clear proof that King and Queen were NOT imprisoned (chapter 1053)

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
what does viz got to do with it?

You asked a stupid question like "Why didn't King fly away?"
and I answered you with "He fought Greenbull, lost and got trapped by the vines"
king has speed mode i doubt vines could catch him, he had seastone cuffs

yawn

Seatonnes

what kind of retarded argument is that? It's on the same level as:
"Chopper has a Kung Fu point, so I doubt Roger could beat him in a fight"

So show them
king would most likely be flying in his zoan when fighting correct, why is king in the air like fodder, its because he wasnt flying he had seastone cuffs and kings speed mode competes with 2 of the fastest people on onigashima

why is king in the air like fodder
because he got captured
its because he wasnt flying he had seastone cuffs
or maybe because he got beaten?

Show the cuffs, why do you keep avoiding it?
and kings speed mode competes with 2 of the fastest people on onigashima
1. lmao, no? What are his speedfeats in speed mode? He got blitzed by Zoro
2. Who are these 2 fastest people in onigashima that King competed with?
3. Give me arguments as to why Greenbull's powers can't be faster than that

Seatonnes

because he got captured

or maybe because he got beaten?

Show the cuffs, why do you keep avoiding it?

1. lmao, no? What are his speedfeats in speed mode? He got blitzed by Zoro
2. Who are these 2 fastest people in onigashima that King competed with?
3. Give me arguments as to why Greenbull's powers can't be faster than that
you clearly keep going around in circles, i am not gonna debate anyone who makes 0 valid points and if you dont know the 2 people please just look up who king fought it aint that hard

you clearly keep going around in circles, i am not gonna debate anyone who makes 0 valid points and if you dont know the 2 people please just look up who king fought it aint that hard
dodging, eh?

Just post sea stone cuffs on King and Queen.
Also, show Jack and Tobiroppo in prison. Why only show King and Queen who were the only 2 to leave Onigashima?

Superb thread. Neg diffed the Admiral haters with pure facts. No wonder the usual suspects are avoiding this thread like the plague.
:joker:

Oda does that on his own to every Admiral he introduces. Every one of them ends up failing to achieve the goal they want...
Never read such a bad take before lmao. Every single Admiral's introduced goal was to kill Luffy the main character of the series. Logic dictates how plot armor is saving the MC from dying or being imprisoned.
  • Kuzan introduced trying to Kill Robin and Luffy
  • Kizaru introduced capturing the straw hats
  • Akainu introduced trying to kill Luffy especially
  • Fujitora send to take care of Luffy
  • Ryokugyu coming to Wano to capture Luffy.
There's a common theme where an Admiral is always after Luffy so don't go spouting some nonsense. The MC can't die but Oda finds ways to hype Admirals nonetheless.
  • Aokiji destroying Luffy but letting live due to his morals.
  • Kizaru being stalled by the RHM of the pirate king himself.
  • Akainu killing Ace and deeply scarring Luffy with Law saving Luffy via emergency surgery.
  • Fujitora creating Island level attack but not using it because of his morals.
  • Ryokugyu incoming.
How about this guy:

:kobeha:

Superb thread. Neg diffed the Admiral haters with pure facts. No wonder the usual suspects are avoiding this thread like the plague.
:joker:

Never read such a bad take before lmao. Every single Admiral's introduced goal was to kill Luffy the main character of the series. Logic dictates how plot armor is saving the MC from dying or being imprisoned.
  • Kuzan introduced trying to Kill Robin and Luffy
  • Kizaru introduced capturing the straw hats
  • Akainu introduced trying to kill Luffy especially
  • Fujitora send to take care of Luffy
  • Ryokugyu coming to Wano to capture Luffy.
There's a common theme where an Admiral is always after Luffy so don't go spouting some nonsense. The MC can't die but Oda finds ways to hype Admirals nonetheless.
  • Aokiji destroying Luffy but letting live due to his morals.
  • Kizaru being stalled by the RHM of the pirate king himself.
  • Akainu killing Ace and deeply scarring Luffy with Law saving Luffy via emergency surgery.
  • Fujitora creating Island level attack but not using it because of his morals.
  • Ryokugyu incoming.
How about this guy:

:kobeha:
Kizaru had to be stopped by Rayleigh
Akainu by all the commanders.

Mihawk by Vista....

Seastone cuff argument is beyond ridiculous. You can literally see their arms are not restrained.
Post automatically merged:

Yes cause Babanuki can defintely take down 2 recovering commanders and tell on them.

I wonder whats worth more to Babanuki....Tama or his life ?
They were most likely not recovered properly Lhrono, no matter how you conceive it

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
They were most likely not recovered properly Lhrono, no matter how you conceive it
I'm starting to think that Adv CoC and CoA are much more capable of leaving scarring than normal attacks. This is supported by Marco getting messed up my Garp's punch at Marineford, and Sanji attacking Queen with high level CoA, and Zoro attacking King with high level CoC. This is also supported by Kaido telling Zoro that his Dead Man's Game would definitely leave a scar, which was enough.

I think Zoro and Sanji might have gotten much bigger power-ups than we expected. At this point, I expect Green Bull to run through a bunch of fodder, before getting stopped by Sanji and Zoro.

Oda is consistent here. Sanji and Zoro, after their power-ups, kicked Queen and King's asses. Green Bull did the same. So, who will fight each other?

I want Zoro and Sanjis vs Green Bull so badly, it fits so well, and would be so hype.