Chapter Discussion Coby's role.

Ok whats wrong with this little shit ? He's literally the most useless "hurr durr the new hero of the Marines" character atm.
He's still a dead weight and if Garp dies because of this pathetic dude Luffy should definitely make an alliance with Teach and torture his pink haired ass for years.

We are in the end game now, is there any real possibility of this guy to ever become strong or Oda has completely forgot that the future Admirals has to be strong guys and not fodders ?
What's his role at Hachinosu ?
Will he escape ?
Will he fight against anyone ?
Will they capture him again and someone else will come to save his weak ass ?

Which is why I say Coby will not become an Admiral at the EoS, will need a huge TS like Boruto
Its not even about powerlevel only, the boy is a total dumbass with no understanding of how things work, with this level of idiocy its hard to see him make it into VA position let alone an Admiral capable of issuing a buster call

New gen marines will be garbage anyway besides Smoker and Fuji, don't expect much
The Marines we love will die with the current roster

Which is why I say Coby will not become an Admiral at the EoS, will need a huge TS like Boruto
Its not even about powerlevel only, the boy is a total dumbass with no understanding of how things work, with this level of idiocy its hard to see him make it into VA position let alone an Admiral capable of issuing a buster call

New gen marines will be garbage anyway besides Smoker and Fuji, don't expect much
The Marines we love will die with the current roster
Kobys naivety in saving people is the equivalent to sanjis naivety for saving women. None of them are dumb.

And? Look what sanjis naivety has done to the crew on several occasions? Because of him the enemy new Robin's exact location.

The only reason why it didn't go horribly wrong was because Robin had assistance etc etc
Do I look like someone who appreciates Sanji's idiocy
:sanmoji:

That said, Sanji is not part of an army, a naval commander's position will forever hold more weight

I mean there's some people that think smoker will be strong even though he took 3 L's in one arc post-ts , as for koby he's obviously going to get conquer moment like luffy in marineford
Smoker never said he was going to be an Admiral and even if he lost many battles Ls works as more power in the future arc(s)

Coby's only battle the last 26y is getting negged by Luffy in MF.

This idiot watched Garp fighting BBP all alone and couldnt even hold off for some time the weaker guys like Vasco or SJW.

Smoker never said he was going to be an Admiral and even if he lost many battles Ls works as more power in the future arc(s)
He said he was going to chase down luffy, also him taking L's means he can get stronger future arcs? I thought we was in the endgame now but see the hypocrisy on how a 30 year man can somehow get stronger but koby can't
Coby's only battle the last 26y
rocky port
boa
keep capping
This idiot watched Garp fighting BBP all alone a
grus, helmepoo also did the same?

He said he was going to chase down luffy, also him taking L's means he can get stronger future arcs? I thought we was in the endgame now but see the hypocrisy on how a 30 year man can somehow get stronger but koby can't
Smoker took the Ls back in PH and we havent seen him yet. He's comfortably at YC level next time we see him.
rocky port
boa
keep capping
We dont know jackshit about RP, stop bringing this shit up again and again. We dont know if he fought anyone, it was never stated.

He didnt fought anyone in AL.

grus, helmepoo also did the same?
Whats your point? Yes we agree Grus,Helmeppo & Coby are dead weight trash.

Kobys naivety in saving people is the equivalent to sanjis naivety for saving women. None of them are dumb.

You used a very dumb individual as an example, not good.

Koby wanting to save people isn't dumb, but falling for this trap when neither Grus nor Garp did, is. His CoO is supposed to be one of his fortes (just like Sanji's who also fell for a fake damsel in distress trap).