Powers & Abilities CoC is basically going to be a requirement for characters to stay relevant from here on out

Out of all SH, except from confirmed acoc users (Luffy, Zoro, Yamato), I expect jinbei to have it. He will be remembered as a legendary fish man and pirate, who witnessed the strongest pirates through two generations . He is much like oden in some sens, so I expect him to have acoc

Sanji might have it because he needs a serious power up if oda decides to make him face a gorosei by the end of one piece. If on the other hand oda decides that the final opponent of Sanji is an admiral, then he might not need it.

If one piece had to be taken seriously, there is no way a loser like lussop will ever have coc. But who knows, this show turned into a running gag for some time now

Is it just based on Gorosei having COC?
Gorosei and the rocks pirates

The strongest crews in OP have many conquerors on them.

When Imu’s top 5 are all powerful ACoC users, CoC is no longer special.

At that point, realistically any moderately strong character could have it.
Post automatically merged:

How on earth does Brook have a better chance at getting CoC than Usopp or Franky?
:gokulaugh:
I mentioned Usopp

but Brook has a higher chance than Franky because brook is the soul king

Out of all SH, except from confirmed acoc users (Luffy, Zoro, Yamato), I expect jinbei to have it. He will be remembered as a legendary fish man and pirate, who witnessed the strongest pirates through two generations . He is much like oden in some sens, so I expect him to have acoc

Sanji might have it because he needs a serious power up if oda decides to make him face a gorosei by the end of one piece. If on the other hand oda decides that the final opponent of Sanji is an admiral, then he might not need it.

If one piece had to be taken seriously, there is no way a loser like lussop will ever have coc. But who knows, this show turned into a running gag for some time now
Usopp needs to have it to be a brave warrior of the sea

Jinbe will be revealed to be descended from the royalty of fish man island. That’s why he can speak to fish, which is usually an ability only merpeople have. Jinbe was also a warlord and a captain in his own right.

Sanji is a prince from Germa. He will get it when he defeats corrupt king avalo pizarro

Everyone and their mother wants CoC after Zori got it.
:lawsigh:
That’s how you know CoC is losing its special status

First it was a special power only Luffy and much stronger characters had. Then ACoC was introduced, Luffy became a sky splitter, Zoro got non sky splitting ACoC, and the only relevant basic CoC user was Kid, who got destroyed by Shanks.

Eventually, Luffy will reach an even higher CoC benchmark beyond that of sky splitting. Zoro will become a sky splitter. Kid, if he returns, will get entry level ACoC. And the floodgates will be open for anyone to get basic CoC or entry level ACoC.

Usopp needs to have it to be a brave warrior of the sea

Jinbe will be revealed to be descended from the royalty of fish man island. That’s why he can speak to fish, which is usually an ability only merpeople have. Jinbe was also a warlord and a captain in his own right.

Sanji is a prince from Germa. He will get it when he defeats corrupt king avalo pizarro

That’s how you know CoC is losing its special status

First it was a special power only Luffy and much stronger characters had. Then ACoC was introduced, Luffy became a sky splitter, Zoro got non sky splitting ACoC, and the only relevant basic CoC user was Kid, who got destroyed by Shanks.

Eventually, Luffy will reach an even higher CoC benchmark beyond that of sky splitting. Zoro will become a sky splitter. Kid, if he returns, will get entry level ACoC. And the floodgates will be open for anyone to get basic CoC or entry level ACoC.
coc is only losing its special status cause a certain marimo got it
Earlier 90% of this forum used to wank the power but now they keep pushing it
noodle and albino are big examples of this flip flop

tho coc has not lost any touch as i said
the only coc users revealed in egghead are the motherfuckin gorosei

even admirals didnt get the privilege to be conqueror haki users

coc is only losing its special status cause a certain marimo got it
Earlier 90% of this forum used to wank the power but now they keep pushing it
noodle and albino are big examples of this flip flop

tho coc has not lost any touch as i said
the only coc users revealed in egghead are the motherfuckin gorosei

even admirals didnt get the privilege to be conqueror haki users
dude you’re just projecting your agenda onto me

I didn’t even mention Zoro in the OP, my argument is based off the powercreep we are seeing.

If Imu’s top 5 are ACoC users, and if Garling has a high chance of having CoC, then CoC is blatantly not a special power by EoS standards.

My take isn’t even that Oda will take Zoro down a peg by giving Sanji and Jinbe CoC

it’s that the benchmark for what is “strong” will shift.

Right now simply having ACoC makes you strong. But that’s only because characters like Zoro aren’t that far away from Luffy.

When Zoro eventually gets observation killing haki against Shiryu, basic Conqueror’s coating won’t be as special.

Similarly Luffy will probably get something even beyond what he currently has. Maybe a way to negate the yami using CoC or some internal destruction technique like divine departure. Again the benchmark for what is “strong” will shift.

By EoS having basic CoC or entry level CoC coating will be no more special than having CoA or CoO post skip.

People are trying to argue sky splitting is a power level even though Zoro already blocked a beyond sky splitting level attack.
:milaugh::milaugh:
Zoro fans are the only people who deny that it is a benchmark.

It’s not a coincidence that Zoro, Oden, and Yamato have all shown that they can’t split the sky, while the yonko have shown otherwise.

But don’t worry. I’m sure when Sanji and Jinbe get ACoC without sky splitting, while Zoro gets sky splitting, y’all will come around.