Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
β€Ž
Now that's a classic show and that opening:finally:

I remember....being so confused as what the hell be going on and that principal's daughter was annoying as hell. Good thing the whole series is on youtube.

I remember....being so confused as what the hell be going on and that principal's daughter was annoying as hell. Good thing the whole series is on youtube.
Sissi? She reminds me of Tron from Mega Man Legends. In fact, the whole series reminds me of Mega Man Legends. I guess that's because back in 2004, when I watched it on Miguzi, I played Mega Man Legends.

William, once he becomes a Lyoko Warrior, reminds me of this white Japanese Power Ranger.
Post automatically merged:

Code Lyoko Evolution loses the Forest and Ice Sectors, the secondary characters but Jim aren't in it, and the XANA attacks are life-draining hugs from XANA specters. Basically, I am promised a half-ass Code Lyoko.

Last edited:
William, once he becomes a Lyoko Warrior, reminds me of this white Japanese Power Ranger.
Post automatically merged:

Code Lyoko Evolution loses the Forest and Ice Sectors, the secondary characters but Jim aren't in it, and the XANA attacks are life-draining hugs from XANA specters. Basically, I am promised a half-ass Code Lyoko.
You know, I was interested in wanting a subtitled version of Evolution. But if it is bad as you say it is, well same. Shame how a follow up of Code Lyoko is mediocre. As if the live action direction isn’t controversial enough.