Speculations Colourspread hint about Sanji having CoC in the future?

Sanji's coc may well be last power up i see if he battles Gorosei .

Even most admirals dont have CoC except most likely Akainu . He definately should be having it . If strawhats end up fighting Gorosei sanji will get one if not i dont think it will happen. Sanji does not want to be King of anything.

I like Sanji i think oda exploring him on exoskeleton power up is cool . I want shp to be balanced eitherway dont want shit goes like Dragon ball .

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji fans never had the intellectual honesty to admit that Zoro's Haki puts the swordsman far far above the cook
And since Zoro's CoC and Adv CoC reveals have always tried to downplay these powers

And yet this...

These guys are dying inside
They are STARVING!
They are desperately starving for an ability... that they desperately downplay everyday... never seen such an incoherence!
good lord :snoopy:

Sanji fans never had the intellectual honesty to admit that Zoro's Haki puts the swordsman far far above the cook
And since Zoro's CoC and Adv CoC reveals have always tried to downplay these powers

And yet this...

These guys are dying inside
They are STARVING!
They are desperately starving for an ability... that they desperately downplay everyday... never seen such an incoherence!
It's odd...
Aren't most Sanji fans say that he's close to Zoro or even on par to him ?
This desperation of wanting coc says they are lying and know Zoro too strong for Sanji.

It's odd...
Aren't most Sanji fans say that he's close to Zoro or even on par to him ?
This desperation of wanting coc says they are lying and know Zoro too strong for Sanji.
Any character somewhat relevant has CoC. Any top tier with no logia has CoC. Yamato has CoC.
Fans just want their character to be as important and as strong as possible :kayneshrug:

CoCless Sanji's role would be a secondary role, obviously nobody wants that.

Blud sanji literally had his own arc that consist almost 100 chapter if oda want to give coc hint he has all the time but NO even nami and usopp of all people got the coc hint. Also Its already too late in the story imo
Apparently its ok for zori to get it after 1000+ chapters but not for sanji :suresure:

Swordboys not mentally stable right now out of fear of sanji getting coc :gokulaugh: