Completely unrelated but r/onepiece sucks

I never quite understood that ship, because to my understanding there haven’t been many moments (certainly nowhere near intimate) between Robin and Franky.

The only ones I can think of are ones where she got mad at him for something. Like during Thriller Bark when Franky wanted to dock with the other Straw Hats to become a robot and during Punk Hazard when he was acting inappropriate in Chopper’s body.

If you ask me, Zoro and Robin have had better interactions. I don’t see why you would’ve gotten banned for that one thing you said though. It shouldn’t of been that big of a deal, providing you’re not leaving out any important details.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I never quite understood that ship, because to my understanding there haven’t been many moments (certainly nowhere near intimate) between Robin and Franky.

The only ones I can think of are ones where she got mad at him for something. Like during Thriller Bark when Franky wanted to dock with the other Straw Hats to become a robot and during Punk Hazard when he was acting inappropriate in Chopper’s body.

If you ask me, Zoro and Robin have had better interactions. I don’t see why you would’ve gotten banned for that one thing you said though. It shouldn’t of been that big of a deal, providing you’re not leaving out any important details.

Robin has the most beautiful hands.

Here is an explanation:

Frobin has proven to be a very popular pairing within the One Piece community despite its lack of relative screen time. Its popularity started to stem from how the pair met and the similar experiences they both have with the World Government, with Franky being able to sympathize with Robin's situation on Water 7. Beyond how they met, the pair gained popularity because of their opposite personalities, making them an entertaining pair, with Robin's quiet, reserved, nature, and Franky's loud, boisterous and fun personality.

Other points that include the rise of the pair is the usage of several tropes that can be interpreted as romantic, like sleeping on each others lap (Punk Hazard), wearing "couple shirts" (Dressrosa) and finishing each others sentence (Zou). A more recent rise of Frobin fans came with the colorspread of Chapter 987 in which Robin is holding her hand onto Franky's face.

The ship has numerous rivals, the most prominent being ZoRobin, the ship between Zoro and Robin. Another popular rival is LawBin, the ship between Trafalgar D. Water Law and Robin.

Source: https://shipping.fandom.com/wiki/Frobin