Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
When we gonna have an hurt and heal of rabbits, bats, dolphins, capybaras, etc?
No! Let's not hurt animals :amazing: or we can do a heal and heal more, and the one that reaches, say, 100, wins!
Like you can add +1 to a lil cute bat and +2 to a lil cute bunny, so it will be all sunshine and rainbows and no one gets hurt!

Ah yes. And I'm pretty sure you didn't do this as well? Let me guess, someone else wrote it and yadadada, you're as innocent as a baby bear with hiccups? :king:

Aye! His betrayal plans could be even worse than we always thought, I'll keep an eye on him :emohiyo:

Wouldn't be necessary if a certain winged fella wouldn't have freed Stabloaded out of his cage :hihihi:
Having the boss in cage was inhumane! Moreover, @Mr. Reloaded had some important matters to attend. Although the tag about upcoming bats betrayal does worry me.... :wonderland:

G

Gorosei Informer

AWWWWW I LOVE THIS!

The colours, the cloud bunnies, this is perfectly wholesome!

:amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing:

I just watched Space Jam 2 yesterday and loved it and thus saw Carrots parents Lola and Bugs ofc and I saw Nimona earlier today, so that was quite an experience!

I think it's a grand betrayal within the betrayal - giving us a fake countdown is definitely something a great schemer would do!

A betrayalception?!

@Bepo D. Bear you gotta watch @Mr. Reloaded !
OMFG, YOU GUYS ARE GONNA KILL ME WITH CUTENESS HERE LMFAO!

:perocry::perocry::perocry::nicagesmile::lulz::kailaugh:

El Dios Conejo "Tu'er Ye

That looks pretty cool!

Wouldn't be necessary if a certain winged fella wouldn't have freed Stabloaded out of his cage :hihihi:
@Devilbat Did you let him out!?
:pepeanger:
:ultimoji::snoopy::sighting:

This scene made me cry with laughter the first time I saw it lol. Same with that scene where they are walking slowly like a parody of the scene from Armageddon or w/e?

Well I've couldn't have done it as I'm not a VIP :handsup:

You can edit the tags since you made the thread though surely?

:sus::sus::sus::sus::sus::sus::cr7::specialmeh:

LMAO! "Those furries aint right, I tell ya hwat!"

Rest easy fellas
This next episode is gonna be a big one but it'll all turn out okay
We've gotten through worst storms and we can get through this one as well
What about a snowstorm?
:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catpole::catsure:

@Shimotsuki Ghostly keep the gifs coming!
Wait, what gifs?

:choppawhat: