What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I mean the thing is Lookout is the best possible route left for the SHs, there's no more in your face great role and Carrot is the ideal candidate for it.

It's literally a case where people have a better story alternative than Oda, like yes the next role should be lookout, spyglass pirates spotting islands is a classic in fantasy/literature.
Has been a role since early in the series

A role Luffy has an ideal version of it when he told Robin she should be more excited to see an island

Probably one of the most well known roles when it comes to pirate media also the only one that really
makes sense on the SH crew without stretching (sake brewer + log writer lmao)

Carrot being the perfect embodiment of the role with her personality as she'd be more than excited to see new islands

Physical mink traits enhance her lookout abilities making them better than the other crewmembers much like Jinbe

Her Mentor and main motivator was also a lookout as shown in Zou and WCI, she even took over for him during the latter arc

Straw Hats almost got wiped out during Egghead because they didn't have someone keeping watch while Luffy flew away

Oh yea we're cookin rn
:pepebusi:

She rules the nation with a RP on top of the animal who's going to release an ancient weapon.

Allegedly.

Fuck one of the most important countries in terms of lore is ruled by random Mink for no logical reason, jesus christ

:nicagesmile:

Oda mentioned Robin and Carrot specifically to acknowledge all three Straw Hat girls placing in the Top 10. As if he expected Nami to be one of the most popular, but Robin and Carrot made it even more fun for him to see.

Oda is definitely cooking something with her
There's no way he hates her like the conspiracy theories say. It's either abysmal writing or he's actually cooking up something.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oda mentioned Robin and Carrot specifically to acknowledge all three Straw Hat girls placing in the Top 10. As if he expected Nami to be one of the most popular, but Robin and Carrot made it even more fun for him to see.

Oda is definitely cooking something with her
She even came 8th in the entire popularity poll! 8th most popular OP character worldwide! Carrot already got one of the biggest Ws ever regardless BUT I refuse to believe Oda will neglect her this badly due to that too, he would be EXTREMELY stupid to do so!

Donut bat!!!

The resemblance is uncanny!
LMFAO THATS ADORABLE! I thought bats were cute anyway but a DONUT BAT?! LMAO! I'm making that my next nickname now too, thats too funny and sweet! (pun not intended. or was it? *dramatic music) Definitely look like flying sentient donuts but I dont want to eat them ofc, I'm not Ozzy LMAO!

Btw @Pot Goblin League of Legends is apparently getting a new "Bunny Mink" sort of champion! Tell me if you see a certain familiar face a few seconds later in the video from the timestamp? (Check around 1:00):

:beanmean::pepebusi:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
She even came 8th in the entire popularity poll! 8th most popular OP character worldwide! Carrot already got one of the biggest Ws ever regardless BUT I refuse to believe Oda will neglect her this badly due to that too, he would be EXTREMELY stupid to do so!

LMFAO THATS ADORABLE! I thought bats were cute anyway but a DONUT BAT?! LMAO! I'm making that my next nickname now too, thats too funny and sweet! (pun not intended. or was it? *dramatic music) Definitely look like flying sentient donuts but I dont want to eat them ofc, I'm not Ozzy LMAO!

Btw @Pot Goblin League of Legends is apparently getting a new "Bunny Mink" sort of champion! Tell me if you see a certain familiar face a few seconds later in the video from the timestamp? (Check around 1:00):

:beanmean::pepebusi:
:snoopy:

There's no way he hates her like the conspiracy theories say. It's either abysmal writing or he's actually cooking up something.
Pedro: Keep moving forward!
Perospero: Go back to Zou to chew on some grass!

That seem like intentional for me. Oda put himself in a position where the only satisfying conclusion for Carrot is to join the SH.
Her entire character had been built up around the crew.

Yeah i like when people call her a background character and she's 8th on the popularity poll halfway through Wano.

Yeah such a background character with top 24 most chapters, several volume covers at this point, and 8th in popularity.

She was/is more popular than some of the SHs.

LMFAO THATS ADORABLE! I thought bats were cute anyway but a DONUT BAT?! LMAO! I'm making that my next nickname now too, thats too funny and sweet! (pun not intended. or was it? *dramatic music) Definitely look like flying sentient donuts but I dont want to eat them ofc, I'm not Ozzy LMAO
ahahaha, we can be batbros then! Although you'll need that bat pic for context, because people might think of something like this

(Look quick before @Bepo D. Bear didn't eat it!)

Actual jelly donut lookin fella I love it
:shocking:
Here's another sweet looking fella!