What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
β€Ž
dolphins are pure and innocents
i don't trust you:kriwhat:

Dolphins launch a massive counter attack against the bears at one of their bases!
Using the stolen flamethrowers and matches the dolphins burn down several forests killing a total of 17 bears!

Most notably Smokey the bear! :josad:
Deceased bears:
Beary
Huggles
Wuggly Bear
Tuggly Bear
Snoop Bear
Bearaholic
Snuggly
Butterclaws
Drowsey the Grizzly
Tusslepuff
Rugybear
Mugglybear
Snuggly bear
Honey the bubbly
Blood Bear
Crip Bear

Another breaking story!

The dolphins pull off a drive by shooting killing Zepo the bear!
The police believe @ThatGuy was an accomplice and are raiding his apartment as we speak.

The bears however did exterminate 3 surviving dolphins from their previous raid on the aquarium, with 5 shots to the head.

The heated war for the FC turf rages on!
@Bepo D. Bear @Joe D. Olphin

We're getting reports that @Joe D. Olphin ordered a hit on @Bepo D. Bear's grandmother Granny Bear!

Granny bear was found dead at her home at 124 south honey lanes with 3 shots to head and 8 bullet holes in total.

Meanwhile police capture @ThatGuy at his apartment seizing many pieces of evidence against @Joe D. Olphin including several unlicensed hand guns, 3 pounds of cocaine meant to be sent to Joe's hide out, stolen jewelery.

@Joe D. Olphin is now wanted for several crimes including 20 counts of murder, and racketeering!

The police go deeper into @ThatGuy's home to find the body of thought to be missing 42 year old Sgt. Bear with 11 shots to his torso :catsweat:

@ThatGuy has been charged with 1 count of murder, drug possession, theft

Meanwhile a massacre at SeaWorld!

The bears set fire to SeaWorld in retaliation to the forest fire, unfortunately for them most Dolphins managed to flee before being engulfed in flames.
Only 5 Dolphins lost their lives.
However about 500 attendees were killed in the attack sparking a national outrage against the bears.
The Prime suspect is 26 year old Felon Bear

Police are gearing up to put a stop to both Bears and Dolphins before they kill more. @Bepo D. Bear warns police to stand down.

More war coverage as we gain more information during the day!
"Sweet and innocent" :eeke:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
β€Ž
what?? no, i did not!!! I didn't do anything, i just woke up man!!! :parkcry:
Meanwhile police capture @ThatGuy at his apartment seizing many pieces of evidence against @Joe D. Olphin including several unlicensed hand guns, 3 pounds of cocaine meant to be sent to Joe's hide out, stolen jewelery.

@Joe D. Olphin is now wanted for several crimes including 20 counts of murder, and racketeering!

The police go deeper into @ThatGuy's home to find the body of thought to be missing 42 year old Sgt. Bear with 11 shots to his torso :catsweat:

@ThatGuy has been charged with 1 count of murder, drug possession, theft
Just woke up from your cell that is :hihihi: