Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
When will you guys quit coping over Carrot? lol
When Carrot joins the Straw Hats

:kata:

Lunar Queen FOREVER!!!

Pot and I were talking about Carrot being able to melt snow using heat from Electro in order to increase the conductivity of her attacks. So, coat someone in snow, melt the snow into water, and then use the water to ZAP em. This could also let Carrot create water to neutralize Devil Fruit users.

Snow Rabbit lives, this shit was teased back in Drum Island... the arc that introduced the first furry in the series, Chopper. COINCIDENCE???

Guess who else has a scar over the same eye as that Lapin from Drum Island? That's right:

Pedro

It's all right there, right in front of us.

:handsup:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
When Carrot joins the Straw Hats

:kata:

Lunar Queen FOREVER!!!

Pot and I were talking about Carrot being able to melt snow using heat from Electro in order to increase the conductivity of her attacks. So, coat someone in snow, melt the snow into water, and then use the water to ZAP em. This could also let Carrot create water to neutralize Devil Fruit users.

Snow Rabbit lives, this shit was teased back in Drum Island... the arc that introduced the first furry in the series, Chopper. COINCIDENCE???

Guess who else has a scar over the same eye as that Lapin from Drum Island? That's right:

Pedro

It's all right there, right in front of us.

:handsup:
Praying for you guys everyday :suresure:

Wait you mean you still have a higher level? For the love of God man please find a remote job :josad:
What you see of me on this forum is just what I'm able to do with the knowledge I have without any effort but time.

Imagine what I could do if I could put work, creativity, skill and big researches into that.