What will be in Carrot's arsenal when she fights again?

• Total voters

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
🤔 tho thinking about it there's barely 10 women in the story that would be considered strong

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Idk why any of you were expecting carrot to not be at zou..

It was clear as day that she will head back to zou when Zunisha was already there at wano.

As far as her joining SHs is concerned then WCI did give some signs but such signs were there for many in the past and none joined. And, in wano, she took a back seat.

There was nothing going on for her to join SHs when she hardly did anything in wano.

Writing was on the wall. Everyone other than carrot fans were saying this.

Oda isn't responsible for people having unrealistic expectations.

Same thing happens with agenda wars.

We are victim of our own expectations lol.

That said, she will definitely play some role in future.

She isn't done. She will be in the final war as an ally....But not as a SH sailing with them.

It was clear as day that she will head back to zou when Zunisha was already there at wano.

As far as her joining SHs is concerned then WCI did give some signs but such signs were there for many in the past and none joined. And, in wano, she took a back seat.

There was nothing going on for her to join SHs when she hardly did anything in wano.

Careful. You are making the same error as most people meaning that you think that because a character is not really in a story despite being present, then it must mean that they are irrelevant.

In reality. That's not how things work in long saga such as One Piece. Sometimes, character are simply present for you not to forget them or to give them the key elements for their development. And one things people are underestimating is the fact that Carrot is the ONE character out of ALL the Wano protagonists that actually suffered a defeat that was not related to the storyline or not necessary for the main story.

Again, I repeat: Carrot was not only defeated in Wano. Carrot was HUMILIATED. And she is the ONLY ally that suffered this fate. You guys need to understand how important of a characterization piece this plot point is for someone like Carrot whose arc was centered around her naivity and wonder in front of the sea.

Again (x2) I need to state this obvious here: Carrot became a queen while LOSING.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Careful. You are making the same error as most people meaning that you think that because a character is not really in a story despite being present, then it must mean that they are irrelevant.

In reality. That's not how things work in long saga such as One Piece. Sometimes, character are simply present for you not to forget them or to give them the key elements for their development. And one things people are underestimating is the fact that Carrot is the ONE character out of ALL the Wano protagonists that actually suffered a defeat that was not related to the storyline or not necessary for the main story.

Again, I repeat: Carrot was not only defeated in Wano. Carrot was HUMILIATED. And she is the ONLY ally that suffered this fate. You guys need to understand how important of a characterization piece this plot point is for someone like Carrot whose arc was centered around her naivity and wonder in front of the sea.

Again (x2) I need to state this obvious here: Carrot became a queen while LOSING.
It's a manga for teens..

It's not that deep. You have overanalyzed a manga written for teens only to be proven wrong by the author.

And, I will sum this up with a statement

"You were wrong about her being a SH since wano, you were wrong about her being not at zou - not me. So, if anyone has to be careful then it should be you"

It's not that deep. You have overanalyzed a manga written for teens only to be proven wrong by the author.
- There is no such thing as "deep stories". There are only good and bad stories.
- The fact that a story is destined to a younger audience does not mean that a story necessarily lacks greatness. In fact the best stories ever created are meant for kids, teenagers and young adults. Careful with the fallacious elitism.

One piece is not only a great story, its a story that pushes the limits of narration and any competent storyteller understand that. So when I tell you that there are elements that we must pay attention to here, I'm not joking.

Any competent storyteller could create something amazing with what Oda setup with Carrot during Zou, whole cake and Wano. So don't give up on Carrot just yet. Its possible that Oda choosed to let that storyline go, but its also very possible that he is reserving it for later.

You were wrong about her being a SH since wano, you were wrong about her being not at zou - not me.
Indeed, simply because I had to make an ending point to my theory. Technically, I didn't have to. But for my theory to be interesting and refutable, I needed a time and place where we could say "you are wrong". So I choosed to end it in wano. But this was only the end of my theory, this was not necessarily the end of Carrot's story. In reality, we can't say that Carrot will not join unless we get two thing:

- The end of the story
- Carrot expressing a DEEP desire not join (I say deep desire, because saying "I don't want to join", could actually be interpreted as her joining depending on the context)

Idk why any of you were expecting carrot to not be at zou..

Oda isn't responsible for people having unrealistic expectations.

Same thing happens with agenda wars.

We are victim of our own expectations lol.

That said, she will definitely play some role in future.

She isn't done. She will be in the final war as an ally....But not as a SH sailing with them.
I mean did anyone expected the queen of Zou ending? Did anyone expect the Yamato thing?

The guy just writes like trash for nakama candidates