Controversial Confessions.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Fine i'll do a big one

I once sabotaged a relationship of my friend because I knew the guy will ruin her life. She was desperate for a relationship and was willing to ignore all red flags possible on this guy. I did try to talk to her first but she didn't budge. So I sabotaged it on my own without her knowing. She was miserable for a long time bcs of it but IMO she would be way more miserable if she stayed

I have the power to make any conversation 200% more serious. This is why I'm 99% filtered to keep light hearted vibes. Things esculate with me.

If I've been sad for more than a month, I'll start telling jokes anytime I can to make myself feel better. People love it but I am sad and disengaged.

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
I'm ashamed cause it's gonna sound super cliché and petty lol.

Back when I was in high school, I had a bf whom I thought was a rly sweet guy, but it turned out he was a jerk who was cheatin on me. What was even worse was that the girl he cheated on me w/ was the captain of my cheer squad, so I had to deal w/ her on a regular basis. I already disliked her before that cause she could be a real bitch sometimes, I was close to all my teammates except her. So I hated her w/ a passion at that point and wanted to get revenge badly.

I pretended I wasn't resentful at all, told her I didn't care abt the guy and cheated on him first (which never happened), then I got progressively closer to her and eventually invited her to a friend's house one night. I discreetly took pics of her drinkin and smokin weed w/ my phone. When she was wasted and fell asleep, I sent her the pics then took her phone (which was unlocked) and sent them to her parents (erased the evidences from her phone afterwards, ofc).

Felt like it wasn't enough, so I printed the pics and put them where I knew the cheer coach would see them. She did see them and kicked her off the cheer squad, so I got to steal smth from her too, in a way.

Still feel guilty to this day. That was so unlike me, bein this calculating, hateful and petty. I'm usually super chill and positive, even in tough situations. Should've talked things out w/ her, but I was so hurt and mad that I turned into someone else. So yeah, I'm sorry, Brianna, but you were a ho.

Been through quite a lot of fucked up things. Like when I was sexually harassed by two different teachers at Syracuse University a few years ago. They disappeared after I talked abt it, so I guess they got fired. Good riddance.

I'll talk abt other creepy things that happened to me later.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I'm ashamed cause it's gonna sound super cliché and petty lol.

Back when I was in high school, I had a bf whom I thought was a rly sweet guy, but it turned out he was a jerk who was cheatin on me. What was even worse was that the girl he cheated on me w/ was the captain of my cheer squad, so I had to deal w/ her on a regular basis. I already disliked her before that cause she could be a real bitch sometimes, I was close to all my teammates except her. So I hated her w/ a passion at that point and wanted to get revenge badly.

I pretended I wasn't resentful at all, told her I didn't care abt the guy and cheated on him first (which never happened), then I got progressively closer to her and eventually invited her to a friend's house one night. I discreetly took pics of her drinkin and smokin weed w/ my phone. When she was wasted and fell asleep, I sent her the pics then took her phone (which was unlocked) and sent them to her parents (erased the evidences from her phone afterwards, ofc).

Felt like it wasn't enough, so I printed the pics and put them where I knew the cheer coach would see them. She did see them and kicked her off the cheer squad, so I got to steal smth from her too, in a way.

Still feel guilty to this day. That was so unlike me, bein this calculating, hateful and petty. I'm usually super chill and positive, even in tough situations. Should've talked things out w/ her, but I was so hurt and mad that I turned into someone else. So yeah, I'm sorry, Brianna, but you were a ho.

Been through quite a lot of fucked up things. Like when I was sexually harassed by two different teachers at Syracuse University a few years ago. They disappeared after I talked abt it, so I guess they got fired. Good riddance.

I'll talk abt other creepy things that happened to me later.
I was reading yours and was like - oh i did far worse stuff in my confession and then more i reached the end i was like - oh no... oh no...

fuck them bitches

pathetic lol.

I spent two years in a row without studying (the pandemic was happening), and in my last year of high school, I didn't study, I skipped class, copied my friends' homework, I didn't study for the tests (even then I got good grades) , and I still graduated.
Is it possible to learn this power sensei.

pathetic lol.

I spent two years in a row without studying (the pandemic was happening), and in my last year of high school, I didn't study, I skipped class, copied my friends' homework, I didn't study for the tests (even then I got good grades) , and I still graduated.
I m not talking about highschool