Controversial Conqueror’s Haki Is So Trash

It’s so funny to watch hype dorks jizz their pants whenever they see the black lightning effects.

We went from creative fights and abilities to just Haki Ball Z.

Conqueror’s haki is the Sharingan of one piece — overpowered bull shit that you have to be born with.

I hope with all my might that logia awakenings and other devil fruit abilities can hold a candle to it because otherwise all fights going forward will be so trash.

Verily, concur I do, that this purported contraption, bestowed with the appellation of a "fodder cleaning device," stands but as a trifle instrument devised solely for the purpose of purging those who engage in the pursuit of leisurely amusement, denoting them as mere novices bereft of profound commitment or fervent dedication.

Verily, concur I do, that this purported contraption, bestowed with the appellation of a "fodder cleaning device," stands but as a trifle instrument devised solely for the purpose of purging those who engage in the pursuit of leisurely amusement, denoting them as mere novices bereft of profound commitment or fervent dedication.
Eugene Porter?............is that you?.

I remember when characters actually uses smart strategies and clever tactics to fight devil fruit users.

Then Haki ruins everything.
Imagine if Togashi after years of hyping up nen and dynamic fights about it…
Then immediately said, “Sike there’s a secret power that completely shuts down all nen abilities that basically only lets you punch harder.”

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Imagine if Togashi after years of hyping up nen and dynamic fights about it…
Then immediately said, “Sike there’s a secret power that completely shuts down all nen abilities that basically only lets you punch harder.”
Except CoC being super powerful was never a secret lol.
Just look at how people in Marineford reacted to Luffy merely using CoC unconsciously... Oda has been hyping CoC since chapter 1. It wasnt a secret or a surprise at all.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Except CoC being super powerful was never a secret lol.
Just look at how people in Marineford reacted to Luffy merely using CoC unconsciously... Oda has been hyping CoC since chapter 1. It wasnt a secret or a surprise at all.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh no.

Until Wano, CoC was nothing but an INDICATOR of potential and "fodder control". Some "intimidation aura" that, in shanks' case, could crack a ship a little bit.

Then it was "CoA 2.0" because shounen power creep and eternal PU's.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh no.

Until Wano, CoC was nothing but an INDICATOR of potential and "fodder control". Some "intimidation aura" that, in shanks' case, could crack a ship a little bit.

Then it was "CoA 2.0" because shounen power creep and eternal PU's.
That’s simply because you/we had no clue it was necessary pretimeskip to split the sky combined with you

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Again, as i said, just look at how big shots reacted to Luffy's CoC display at Marineford.

This is what proper buildup looks like, regarding how powerful CoC is as an ability.

CoC was always hyped to be one of the strongest powers in the series, since pre timeskip itself.

Though it being CoA 2.0 is kinda shit and that i agree. Perhaps there is more to it than what meets the eye so far... who knows?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Again, as i said, just look at how big shots reacted to Luffy's CoC display at Marineford.

This is what proper buildup looks like, regarding how powerful CoC is as an ability.

CoC was always hyped to be one of the strongest powers in the series, since pre timeskip itself.

Though it being CoA 2.0 is kinda shit and that i agree. Perhaps there is more to it than what meets the eye so far... who knows?
Ah Marineford.....how I love the shitshow this arc produces in terms of debates....
Kid also has CoC.
How do big shots react to him?
Kaido>> basically a sidenote.
Shanks>> one shots him.