Powers & Abilities Conquerors coating/infusion >>> advcoc

Can we just stop with the term advanced conquerors because it really for some reason makes people too confused and just argue semantics for no reason

The term conquerors infusion or even coating is legit right there and so much easier to understand

Luffy and yamato both can coat their attack in conquerors but main difference is yamato doesn't have barrier or penetration armament. Luffy does so he can infuse his conquerors with it to make it more powerful

Zoro the same way he can infuse his sword slashes with armament to make them stronger aka shi shishisonson vs normal shishisonson he can now do the same with conquerors in koh. All hes doing is infusing his slashes with conquerors and armament

Pretty much advanced conquerors is an annoying phrase due to how vague it is especially when people are arguing about powers and shit. And in general how strong your conquerors is just depends how strong you are

Some folks already said that WSS title is garbage since no one else other than Zoro is pursuing it.
Yeah, precisely. Which I don't agree with but that's why I wonder they don't say the same about Sanji's dream.

I'm only paying half the attention while writing today and I'm seriously starting to wonder if I'm conveying what I mean to in English or writing gibberish. :milaugh:

Adv CoC is easier to type than "CoC Coating" as well lmao.
CoCCo
Post automatically merged:

Or CoCoC.

Yeah, precisely. Which I don't agree with but that's why I wonder they don't say the same about Sanji's dream.

I'm only paying half the attention while writing today and I'm seriously starting to wonder if I'm conveying what I mean to in English or writing gibberish. :milaugh:

CoCCo
Post automatically merged:

Or CoCoC.
It's just agenda at this point. Let them be.:kayneshrug:

Can we just stop with the term advanced conquerors because it really for some reason makes people too confused and just argue semantics for no reason

The term conquerors infusion or even coating is legit right there and so much easier to understand

Luffy and yamato both can coat their attack in conquerors but main difference is yamato doesn't have barrier or penetration armament. Luffy does so he can infuse his conquerors with it to make it more powerful

Zoro the same way he can infuse his sword slashes with armament to make them stronger aka shi shishisonson vs normal shishisonson he can now do the same with conquerors in koh. All hes doing is infusing his slashes with conquerors and armament

Pretty much advanced conquerors is an annoying phrase due to how vague it is especially when people are arguing about powers and shit. And in general how strong your conquerors is just depends how strong you are
Yamato has barrier/ryuo
She also coats/infuse her club with CoC/CoA

Zoro doesn't gave adcoa (internal armament) like Luffy does

I don't think CoC coating is CoC last stage /ability...there's one more only Roger and Shanks have