Future Events Contra Zoro vs King

What will Zoro do after he recovers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he goes to fight King Oda is simply retarded. After all Zoro showings on the roof. Placing him against King is a disrespect to Zoro and King fans

King is useless, zero hype atm and he is basically flying around doing nothing. Zoro still can provide some damage to Kaido which might matter later on.

King vs Zoro was a nice matchup before Zoro reached the roof. Now it's pointless.
Exactly, if King vs Zoro happened, it should be before the rooftop event.

The rooftop event should be an appetizer. It sets up for a bigger event for Zoro later. By having Zoro vs King afterward, it's like I got a big mac as an entrée after a luxury caviar appetizer.

It's going to be King. There is a reason why Marco hasn't been able to push King far enough to go Hybrid. He's being reserved for Zoro.

As for Kaido, there is nothing Zoro can do against him now.
Scarring Kaido's body was the best he could accomplish given that he had also unlocked Conqueror's on top of using his strongest attack.

The only thing left to do is for Zoro to improve and fight someone he can actually defeat. King's abilities right now are unknown and he may be stronger than some believe him to be.

This whole ZKK thing makes no sense considering Oda reluctance to kill anything that is considered important to the story of One Piece.
Most people know this already but some here are willing ignore what they have seen if it means their fav character can look cool.

Last edited:
There’s just simply nothing that could remove Marco from King right now the way I see it. I’d like to offer the perspective that Marco is probably filling in for Zoro’s traditional position of fighting the strongest subordinate. All the calamities have legit swords and use them seriously, there are several undeniable similarities between Marco and King. Bird zoans, first commanders of the strongest pirate, both prevented the BM pirates from coming up the waterfall, etc. Marco made sure Zoro went up to see Kaido. Now that Queen has a good match he can properly focus on King instead of spreading himself thin, on top of everything else he’s done for the alliance. Zoro’s going back to Kaido, his main focus the entire arc.

H

humanbeing

too long to read :D it will be soon clear if he will fight King or not. he was about to take the medicine so we will know that in the few next chapters.
it is clear that you are just a fan who think Zoro should not fight King because that will be an like an evidence that Sanji is not far behind Zoro.
Luffy said many times he will defeat Kaido, Zoro said too that he will win , Luffy was unconscious and told Momo to tell the others that he will defeat Kaido and we still have fans who are thinking Zoro is gonna be the one who kills Kaido.
the Question, do you mean Zoro will kill him after he has been defeated by Luffy?
it is really ok to be fan but there are just limits. Luffy is the main character when he say something it is like Oda saying that. it was always like that. so better be prepared to be disappointed.
Zoro needs his own fight and that for sure is not Kaido, since Kaido is Luffy's opponent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've said it before, feats do not always = strength. Killer had a decent showcase on the Rooftop, shown capable of harming Kaido yet now his main fight will be with Hawkins. Zoro's feats on the Rooftop were amazing, agreed, but they shouldn't be used as an arguement to rule out the possibility of Zoro vs King.

It's pretty clear now with Oda initially setting up the rooftop 5 vs 2 emperors then disbanding them to each have their respective 1v1s or 2v1s, that Oda is not looking to have anymore team fights. Luffy will fight and defeat Kaido, as said by him and Zoro himself. The fact that Luffy has lost for now means little, as Luffy lost to crocodile twice in alabasta before his eventual win on the third attempt.

Matchups are being setup, with Sanji moving to fight Queen, its highly probable that Oda will follow the pattern he had in Alabasta, or Ennies Lobby and have Zoro and Sanji fight the second and third strongest members of the Beast Pirates which would be King and Queen.

In my opinion, the possiblity in which i see Zoro fighting Kaido again will either be:

1. All the Strawhats come together after their respective 1v1s and have a fight all together against Kaido before Luffy defeats and finishes him, as shown in the anime introduction (which has shown to be accurate a few times).

2. After Kaido is defeated by Luffy, Zoro takes him to the flower capital and cuts off his head with Enma - infront of everyone.

I think this notion had been brought up too consistently for what reality currently addressed. Marco is very well still fighting him for all we know, the odds he is done with for any reasons appear to be low. On top of it, Zoro has got no substantial business with King and would presumably merely face him if strictly necessary.