Chapter Discussion Convince me eveyone in that panel arent fighter....

If Law is fighting BB and Kidd is fighting Shanks,the logical conclusion is that Luffy will fight Kizaru.Sanji might beat Saturn,he promised he would be feared by the Marines...here is his chance.
I still think that’s going to be Dragon. But I’m probably just coping thinking he’s showing up.

Personally I think if Sanji does something major it’ll involve the flying weapon that destroyed lulusia. It kinda reminds me of the ark Maxim from Skypeia which Sanji definitely left a mark on

If Law is fighting BB and Kidd is fighting Shanks,the logical conclusion is that Luffy will fight Kizaru.Sanji might beat Saturn,he promised he would be feared by the Marines...here is his chance.
anything bellow yonko is an insult for luffy and you know it.
unless admiral above yonko.

Oda will never give Kizaru that portayal once he is brinking Saturne cause admiral arent enough for current luffy.

Would have made sense if Luffy first beat kizaru then beat Kaido and now saturne.

beating kizaru curently isnt shocking it wont add anything to luffy at all.

There is a difference between claiming Zoro will kill one of the main antagonists of the series - which, even though there were symbolic hints, was obviously reaching too far knowing Oda - and Zoro simply engaging with Kizaru in a fight, especially when Roger's right hand man did so too and Zoro doing so could be a reiteration of another PK right hand man doing so.

The same ones that make fun of ZKK,
- believed Zoro won't even engage with Kaido
- doesn't have conqueror's Haki

When in fact,
- He proved to be a conqueror
- Became shortly after one of the handful of the very strongest capable of coating his attacks with CoC
- Stalled Hakai while the others were fleeing
- Scarred Kaido without CoC infusion and with a crushed skeleton

That was one big W for Zoro. ZKK not happening just means the W wasn't as big and juicy as some wanted it to be, but big and juicy enough.
Yeah good for an underling
BTW He didn't stall hakai. He got wrecked by trying to block it and got saved.

He's not stalling Kizaru 1v1.
He's not beating Kizaru

Old Ray > Zoro

People really want zoro to get special case, he fought kaido cause of worsgen and that was a team fight, not the same thing as having 1v1 an admiral while luffy fights an opponent who might be slightly stronger if not equal to kizaru.

One says Luffy will clap Kizaru, the other says Zoro will clap Kizaru and I'm saying Kizaru will fight both and nobody will clap him.

We're not the same.
:kayneshrug:
maybe the incident is kizaru negging himself
Post automatically merged:

People really want zoro to get special case, he fought kaido cause of worsgen and that was a team fight, not the same thing as having 1v1 an admiral while luffy fights an opponent who might be slightly stronger if not equal to kizaru.

Oda had been buiding zoro and luffy for a special fight since egghead started. And they still didnt use COC cause no one is strong enought to make them use it nor are they using their full strenght without it. at best they are using 25 percent without coc.

-luffy fought Lucci
-Zoro fought Kaku

-Luffy fight S-kuma
-Zoro fight S-Hawk

upcoming war

-Luffy fight Saturne
-Zoro fight ?

remind me of Big Mom many though Big Mom will betray kaido cause they cant think of a posibility of Big Mom going down obviously she was nerfed but it still happened.

there are no Law or kidd to steal fight this arc just for fake portrayal, Zoro is the second most important and powerfull after luffy.

So Logic want him to fight Kizaru when Luffy fight Saturne unless dragon appear which isnt happening untill at least another 30-40 chapter.

Last edited:

Apollo

The Sol King
With Saturn there, it means he the 4 Seraphim cannot be stolen even by another Vegapunk as Gorosei have higher authority.

The WG Forces are:
-Saturn (assuming he is a fighter)
-Kizaru
-4 Seraphim (S-hawk, S-Snake, S-Bear, S-Shark)
-4 New Vice Admirals (Doll and 3 new ones)

Plenty of enemies to fight right now, don't expect Zoro to take down an admiral before Luffy does it.

maybe the incident is kizaru negging himself

Oda had been buiding zoro and luffy for a special fight since egghead started. And they still didnt use COC cause no one is strong enought to make them use it nor are they using their full strenght without it. at best they are using 25 percent without coc.

-luffy fought Lucci
-Zoro fought Kaku

-Luffy fight S-kuma
-Zoro fight S-Hawk

upcoming war

-Luffy fight Saturne
-Zoro fight ?

remind me of Big Mom many though Big Mom will betray kaido cause they cant think of a posibility of Big Mom going down obviously she was nerfed but it still happened.

there are no Law or kidd to steal fight this arc just for fake portrayal, Zoro is the second most important and powerfull after luffy.

So Logic want him to fight Kizaru when Luffy fight Saturne unless dragon appear which isnt happening untill at least another 30-40 chapter.
Zoro will use KOH to beat Hawk

Luffy can't clap Kizaru, stop this joke. Kizaru is competent in swordsmanship to cut Luffy down the second he shrivels up into an old man post usage of g5 or just laser him to death, just because he barely beat Lucci before it happened doesn't mean it would be the same with Kizaru. Even if this happened in the next chapters, I am talking about a pure 1v1 setting with no one else about and luffys ability to create allies, his plot armour can't get in the way. Kaido is too trash to take luffy out in those moments seemingly even though he should have the ability to do so. But like I said Kaido is trash, it is just plot, but it is what it is. Luffy is an inconsistent top tier for a limited time with a serious draw back, and no I don't think g4 with acoc is a top tier, because I don't even think Zoro king of hell sword style with acoc is a top tier either. Not good enough. People like Mihawk, Shanks and Kizaru are permanent top tiers, with the fighting skill to back it up, Luffy isn't consistent. Imagine putting Mihawk infront of Luffy and not expecting him to shred Luffy the second he becomes a sitting duck.

Point is, remove that apparent weakness of G5, then talk. If not then Luffy is Losing to these characters in 1v1 setting, unless you're trying to imply he'd beat them before it happens, like with Lucci.

Luffy can't clap Kizaru, stop this joke. Kizaru is competent in swordsmanship to cut Luffy down the second he shrivels up into an old man post usage of g5 or just laser him to death, just because he barely beat Lucci before it happened doesn't mean it would be the same with Kizaru. Even if this happened in the next chapters, I am talking about a pure 1v1 setting with no one else about and luffys ability to create allies, his plot armour can't get in the way. Kaido is too trash to take luffy out in those moments seemingly even though he should have the ability to do so. But like I said Kaido is trash, it is just plot, but it is what it is. Luffy is an inconsistent top tier for a limited time with a serious draw back, and no I don't think g4 with acoc is a top tier, because I don't even think Zoro king of hell sword style with acoc is a top tier either. Not good enough. People like Mihawk, Shanks and Kizaru are permanent top tiers, with the fighting skill to back it up, Luffy isn't consistent. Imagine putting Mihawk infront of Luffy and not expecting him to shred Luffy the second he becomes a sitting duck.

Point is, remove that apparent weakness of G5, then talk. If not then Luffy is Losing to these characters in 1v1 setting, unless you're trying to imply he'd beat them before it happens, like with Lucci.
who say he is clapping kizaru?

Zoro is fighting Kizaru now whether he defeat him or not remain to be seen.

I mean who in that upcoming fleet can fight Zoro beside KIzaru and Satrune.

sometime its better to use your head than let your emotion dictate thing.

I Assure you tat even Sanji wont be easy to stop currently let alone Zoro who is Prime Oden level minimum.

also zoro swordmanship is above Kizaru curently it arent even debatable, if you doubt the upcoming battle will show you.

He’s been fighting hawk 2 v 1 and is clearly struggling
same for luffy he is figting S-bear 2vs1.

yet you omitted this fact on purpose.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
By fight I'm referring to a legitimate fight and defeating Kizaru, hence my mention of ZKK

Zolo can clash with 20% Kizaru and give him a papercut like Kaido, idc, he's not fighting and beating him, go ahead and bet your account on it only to run away for several months a second time, window licker.

Sure and that was pre power up zoro as well lmfao

Who said zoro would beat him you spaz.

You the one saying even facing him won't happen

Sure and that was pre power up zoro as well lmfao

Who said zoro would beat him you spaz.

You the one saying even facing him won't happen
No I never said that, you just misinterpreted my post, I'm talking about a legitimate arc fight and defeat of Kizaru by Zoro's hands, the same as ZKK, which is why I fucking said ZKK.

Again, Zolo can do exactly what he did to Kaido, give him a papercut, fail to knock him over etc, but he's not beating him and he's sure as shit not having a major fight with him this arc.