Chapter Discussion Convince me eveyone in that panel arent fighter....

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No I never said that, you just misinterpreted my post, I'm talking about a legitimate arc fight and defeat of Kizaru by Zoro's hands, the same as ZKK, which is why I fucking said ZKK.

Again, Zolo can do exactly what he did to Kaido, give him a papercut, fail to knock him over etc, but he's not beating him and he's sure as shit not having a major fight with him this arc.
No you just running away because you got bodied.
Again who is saying he's gonna beat kizaru you dumb shit.

No you just running away because you got bodied.
The irony here is palpatable as that's exactly what you did, ran away for months after spouting ZKK bullshit for years only for Oda to hand you a fat L, you couldn't even follow through with your account bet lmfao, bitch behaviour.
Again who is saying he's gonna beat kizaru you dumb shit.
The OP of this thread, which is why I made my post in this thread lmao
an kizaru getting spanked.
no one is dying butI can see kizaru loosing.
Luffy 4 Billion is almost confirmed lol. if Zoro defeat kizaru then 2 billion too
Look like oda purposely build that WG team for a 1 vs 1 with the top 5 of the strawhats. kizaru and saturne defeat is almost sealed lol.
if kizaru and saturne go down this arc zoro and luffy will get shared bounty for most of the work.
Sorry dude, but Zolo's just not at the level where he's pushing an Admiral to extreme diff let alone beating one, maybe in a couple arcs:kayneshrug:

No I never said that, you just misinterpreted my post, I'm talking about a legitimate arc fight and defeat of Kizaru by Zoro's hands, the same as ZKK, which is why I fucking said ZKK.

Again, Zolo can do exactly what he did to Kaido, give him a papercut, fail to knock him over etc, but he's not beating him and he's sure as shit not having a major fight with him this arc.
You need therapy to get over your ZKK trauma

HA001

The irony here is palpatable as that's exactly what you did, ran away for months after spouting ZKK bullshit for years only for Oda to hand you a fat L, you couldn't even follow through with your account bet lmfao, bitch behaviour.

The OP of this thread, which is why I made my post in this thread lmao

Sorry dude, but Zolo's just not at the level where he's pushing an Admiral to extreme diff let alone beating one, maybe in a couple arcs

Keep crying.

You said like zkk which is killing kaido

Did the guy you quote say zoro will kill kizaru you dumb shit.

Keep crying.

You said like zkk which is killing kaido

Did the guy you quote say zoro will kill kizaru you dumb shit.
You're the one having an outburst, window licker:suresure:

Zolo's not beating, killing or otherwise pushing Kizaru to extreme diff in this arc, he's just a mere pirate underling, it's far more likely that Zoro and Sanji team up to stall Kizaru, they are wings afterall.

HA001

You're the one having an outburst, window licker:suresure:

Zolo's not beating, killing or otherwise pushing Kizaru to extreme diff in this arc, he's just a mere pirate underling, it's far more likely that Zoro and Sanji team up to stall Kizaru, they are wings afterall.
Bet that then.

HA001

There's no point making a bet with you when you'll just run away for months and pretend like it never happened, exactly like you did with ZKK

You're a window licker with zero credibility

And you a troll who never had any credibility to begin with.
You the forums clown who doesn't have a solid opinon on anything but bitterness