General & Others Whenever Luffy and Zoro are portrayed together, they are shown to be equal

More like swordsman who cant cut rubber

Zoro coulda killed Luffy easily pre time skip
Luffy was mid diff for him at best
Post automatically merged:

zoro fans and sanji fans are funny reflections of each other

reminds me of how the sanji lot beg whenever hes portrayed with zoro
NO YOU FUCKING BUM

ZORO AND LUFFY HAVE FOUGHT EQUALLY
ODA HAS SAID IN 3 DATA BOOKS ZORO AND LUFFY ARE EQUALS
SHOUNEN JUMP STAFF TELLS US ZORO AND LUFFY CONSTANTLY COMPETE FOR STRONGEST AND 2ND STRONGEST
ZORO AND LUFFY ALWAYS LOOK AT WORST EQUALS WHEN THEY FIGHT TOGETHER

These are genuine concrete portrayals.
Show me one like this for Zoro/Sanji

OR

GET
THE
FUCK
OUTTA
HERE

More like Luffy and Sanji fans are literal dopplegangers.
Act exactly the same
are equally dishonest

Luffy is Zoro's bitch
Always will be

Zoro >= Luffy.

- said to be equal in strength in a datebook
- Zoro said to compete for spot 2 or 1, which is the same as >=
- Zoro having a strength related goal, wanting to become the strongest and his name to reach heavens, and we know each Straw Hat will become the very best in the domain he strives for, while Luffy's (Joyboy's) biggest strength is to make those around him his allies.

Having a right hand man stronger than himself is proof of Luffy's true strength.

Zoro coulda killed Luffy easily pre time skip
Luffy was mid diff for him at best
Post automatically merged:

NO YOU FUCKING BUM

ZORO AND LUFFY HAVE FOUGHT EQUALLY
ODA HAS SAID IN 3 DATA BOOKS ZORO AND LUFFY ARE EQUALS
SHOUNEN JUMP STAFF TELLS US ZORO AND LUFFY CONSTANTLY COMPETE FOR STRONGEST AND 2ND STRONGEST
ZORO AND LUFFY ALWAYS LOOK AT WORST EQUALS WHEN THEY FIGHT TOGETHER

These are genuine concrete portrayals.
Show me one like this for Zoro/Sanji

OR

GET
THE
FUCK
OUTTA
HERE

More like Luffy and Sanji fans are literal dopplegangers.
Act exactly the same
are equally dishonest

Luffy is Zoro's bitch
Always will be
typing in all caps
I cant take you seriously atm
moving like monsterzoro.

Zoro >= Luffy.

- Zoro having a strength related goal, wanting to become the strongest and his name to reach heavens, and we know each Straw Hat will become the very best in the domain he strives for, while Luffy's (Joyboy's) biggest strength is to make those around him his allies.

Having a right hand man stronger than himself is proof of Luffy's true strength.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Do you notice how every unbiased and smart person on here is open to Zoro > Luffy

But every retard believes Luffy > Zoro and Luffy was always stronger?

The crew is always given good showings when they're next to Luffy, Nami saved him from Cracker and Big Mom on multiple occasions, Lanji stopped Big Mom's punch alongside Luffy.

But we know they're not equals because of literally everything else in the story.

The crew is always given good showings when they're next to Luffy, Nami saved him from Cracker and Big Mom on multiple occasions, Lanji stopped Big Mom's punch alongside Luffy.

But we know they're not equals because of literally everything else in the story.
That is not true.
Luffy was looking far stronger than Nami against Cracker, she just provided him support.

Sanji always looks weaker than both Luffy and Zoro when he fights next to them.

Zoro straight up looks stronger than Luffy against common enemy.

zoro fans and sanji fans are funny reflections of each other

reminds me of how the sanji lot beg whenever hes portrayed with zoro
Zoro >= Luffy.

-Sun and Moon

-Whiskey Peak fight ending in a draw (they had used their 2nd strongest attacks of that time)

-Zoro being mistaken for the captain

-Multiple pre-timeskip databooks calling them Equals

-Roof Piece where Zoro has had better feats against the Yonko

-Luffy and Zoro unlocking advanced conqueror's haki (strongest ability in OP) in the same arc

-Shonen Jump (daily reminder that it is an OFFICIAL source) stating that they fight for the #1 and #2 spots, basically saying they are interchangeable

Luffy=Zoro, Zoro>=Luffy and Luffy>=Zoro are the only valid takes throughout the entirety of One Piece. :cheers:

Many shonen have similar top duos like Luffy-Zoro. And in almost all cases it's the same - one is stronger or at least the only one who can find an extra level against the big baddie.

For example let's take Rurouni Kenshin that Oda worked on as a youth. Kenshin more or less had an equal in Saito and close to equal in Aoshi. But when push came to shove against Shishio only Kenshin could bring him down. Same against Enishi.

That never made me or anyone else feel Saito or Aoshi were weak, on the contrary it just showed how absurdly strong Shishio and Enishi were. Just like Zoro, Law, Kidd, Killer are monsters in their own right but Kaido is the king of the monsters that only Luffy could beat.
Rurouni kenshin greatness :steef: i need to re-watch it has been way to long. In a sense this is ultimately why i feel luffy will never be over mihawk not only does he have luffy weakness, in the end the only one that can defeat him is zoro, and for imu the only one that can defeat him is luffy... the same sorta thing going on imo