Powers & Abilities Coolest Power Up in Wano ?

Coolest looking PU ?

• Gear 5

Votes: 42 26.1%
  • King of Hell

Votes: 44 27.3%
  • Ifrit Jambe

Votes: 45 28.0%
  • Assign

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Kroom

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Demonio Fleur

Votes: 20 12.4%

• Total voters
king of hell isn't a powerup, just zoro being edgy. just call it ACoC (which he struggles to even maintain lool)

all of them were asspulls though, so neither. sanji's being the worst of the bunch. dude got three asspulls in one fight. germa genetics which weren't activated by earlier uses of the rs, regen which doesn't make sense considering yonji could not fix his disfigured face and blue flames that he asspulled

I’d say Robin’s.

I like the story behind Zoro’s powerup but visually it’s still most of the same that came before.

I don’t like the story for Sanji’s but it’s the same visually.

(Yes, in colour they stand out, but it’s a black and white manga, that’s pretty irrelevant for the most part).

Kid’s is just… something everyone thought he’d be able to do anyway.

Law’s is pretty cool.

I like the theme of Luffy’s, I like what it does, I like some parts of it visually but not others, but I’m not keen on it being changed to a different DF.

But Robin’s is my favourite because I like the story behind it, I like the visuals, I like how she got a good fight after all these years. She stands out for being the pleasant surprise.

Demonio and Ifrit Jambe. They are pretty much in line with what came before and look great visually.

CoC coating is just lazy so it doesn't really add anything for me...especially since in Zoro's case he's still just making direct contact anyway.

Luffy's would have been nice without the implications of changing his fruit.

Kidd's is as plain as can be

Law's is still weird as hell but has some beautiful looking attacks.

So Demonio & IJ > Gear 5 & K. Room > CoC coating & Assign