Powers & Abilities Coolest Power Up in Wano ?

Coolest looking PU ?

• Gear 5

Votes: 42 26.1%
  • King of Hell

Votes: 44 27.3%
  • Ifrit Jambe

Votes: 45 28.0%
  • Assign

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Kroom

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Demonio Fleur

Votes: 20 12.4%

• Total voters
Assign and Kroom are powerful, but visually not so good... IFrit Jambe and G5 are the best, King of Hell is the standard for CoC users, with black rays coming out of the weapons... so I don't think it's great, when there's Yamato, Luffy and others who have the same thing.

King of Hell voters are full of shit

Like sure Zoro looks badass as always but as far as powerups go its the tiniest step up from before

Robin turns into a fucking demon and you guys are like "oooooh lightning crackles"
Oda did Robin dirty by the shading on demonio Fleur. Didn’t get a great look at demon Robin dommy mommy

Robin was definitely the best in my point of view, a complete change and it suits her a lot.

IJ got a really cool style, which is standard for sanji, at first I found it annoying knowing it was the same thing that the DJ only with a few rays, but after the cover of vol 102, that is beautiful, I hope to see a hell memories with these flames.

Luffy's style was also interesting, it matches him a lot.

Zoro's was a little too standard, it's the same thing, only with CoC and an energy that looks more like smoke, cool but not so impactful.

Bump
Post automatically merged:

Legit the Mid Trio got more Creative powerups that weren't fucking linear.

IJ just kicks harder
KoH slashes harder

How can ANYONE enjoy that?
Literally wtf did the Mid Trio even get lol. Jinbe got new attack. Franky literally uses the same attack he used in FI. And Robin basically wins with a giant form of herself in Halloween makeup that does the same clutch.

I honestly dont know what your smoking...on about creative.

So how big do people think demonio Fleur is? It’s clearly huge but is it as big as a giant?
Kinda hard to tell since Oda’s not great at consistent sizing but probably not. The smallest giant is 12 m, Black Maria is 8.2 m, and I don’t think Demonio is that much bigger than her- Robin looks way bigger in one panel but in the main one where she’s snapping Black Maria they look a lot closer in height.

If Robin was to create more than the upper body then probably.