Chapter Discussion Corrupt Countries and The WG's duty

Sakazuki as a leader looking like a whole clown
do I smell your loyalty wavering :pepebusi: ?

I hope Oda doesn't do some retarded "All peace all world freedom".
We all know it's happening :datas:

Which is my problem because there are good marines in the navy like Koby, Helmeppo, Garp, Fuji, Sengoku, Tsuru,etc

Why the fuck are they still in the navy when the marines keep doing heinous shit? Its such an annoying thing to see that they dont even have self doubts of questions about serving the navy and the CDs for the most part.
I wouldn't count Sengoku among the good guys. He may not be a ruthless killer like Akainu but read his recent statement again.
Sengoku believes the citizens he's leaving to die of starvation owe him and his organisation loyalty.
The only ''questioning'' of the WG we had was the warlord system and it was from Fuji and Smoker. They dealt with the symptom but they arent questioning the disease too much.

Its bothering me.
The disease are the Tenryubito and the five elders and ultimately Imu.
As long as we don't know if the top marines are aware of Imu's existence I'd rather not pass my final judgement on them yet.

I have seen fans and online users sticking with characters and organisations and races that did worse. Devil's advocates aren't lacked in quantity.
The real world is sadly filled with people who would oppress and exploit other humans if they were in a position of power. Where do you think oppressive and cruel rulers come from? Humans can be terrible.

Leftism is the only correct political ideology,
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Piracy always started as consequences to poverty and starvation. Crime rates should not be dealed with absolute force. It not gonna work. What work is work on the roots of it. Resolved the poverty and starvation issues then the crime rates will go down. It happened in real life too. So The roots of all this is WG in the first place.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Hypocrisy is a lamentable behavior in any individual, especially when it comes to figures of authority like the Marines in One Piece. The conduct of Admiral Fujitora in turning a blind eye to the abuses and atrocities committed in Wano is undoubtedly condemnable and a clear demonstration of lack of ethics and responsibility in relation to his functions as a representative of the World Government. It is important to remember that those who are responsible for protecting and serving must always act with integrity and respect for the rights and dignity of all citizens, regardless of their origins or social status. Fujitora's omission is a betrayal of the trust and mission of the Marines. However, it's not like we only have Fujitora as the idiot in all of this, all the admirals turn a blind eye to civilians. Civilians are only important if the country they belong to is affiliated with the government, as Green Bull made a point of explaining in Wano. Kizaru, Green Bull, Akainu (who has a fetish for pirates instead of protecting civilians), Aokiji are all pathetic.

Furthermore, not all countries are corrupt and poor like the Kingdom of Vodka where Kaido originated from. They survived thanks to Kaido being the strongest soldier at the age of 10 and thus winning wars.

There is truly a lack of a Marine who values the well-being of citizens regardless of their affiliations with the corrupt politics of the world.
And it's no use saying that Wano was isolated and that people were unaware of the state of the country because the world was aware of the "Kaido's Rule," as Green Bull declared.

The citizens were killing their own children because of hunger.

Although we readers may analyze this and present arguments with great complexity, Oda will also fall short in delivering this as he has been doing all along. He will not deliver this as it should be. The only thing he managed to deliver was Kaido being the strongest in history.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Citizens preferring pirate protection over WG's inept governance in many cases, is one of One Piece's major long running themes. The Revos arc have been saved for end game to payoff this specific set up.

I read somewhere that T-Bone might not actually be dead. That he's just playing along, I.e. skeleton = dead body & that this is just another one of Loda's gags. He's a certified bum if this is true smh.

But yeah WG & the Marines are beyond corrupt & the "good guys" that just stand by and do nothing to help (don't ask how), are worse than the evil WG folks & Marines.

But yeah hopefully we get more Revolutionary Army content.How long has Dragon been "making a move" now? :suresure:

Last edited:
Citizens preferring pirate protection over WG's inept governance in many cases, is one of One Piece's major long running themes. The Revos arc have been saved for end game to payoff this specific set up.
True
And you have to witness Revo greatness with us!
Post automatically merged:

Do we know now often the one piece citizens tried to revolt? The WG would have erased any kingdom or group who may have tried. Ohara comes to mind

I really like the layers T-bone death and the killer not being a average bad Pirate, but a normal guy trying to save his family, put into the story.

Do we know now often the one piece citizens tried to revolt? The WG would have erased any kingdom or group who may have tried. Ohara comes to mind
We never heard about citizens trying to work against WG if not for the revolutionaire countries that are in war. And certainly we neve heard about marines being killed by "civillians".

Even at Alabasta where we had a revo no marines was even attacked by civillians as long as I remember(may be wrong).
And no WG doesn't erased any kingdom that is having a revolution. How that weapon works is still very mysterious and so far is so much of a plot hole...

Ohara citizens tried nothing against Marines. They were pacific and just wanted to read things, discover and tell history.