Questions & Mysteries Could Imu be the Devil? Asmodeus

Here is more Info guys from another member named Turrin over on NF ( His theory)

With the reveals this chapter I think we can safely guess who IMU is, and the answer is Asmodeus, an ancient Demon who was from the Lesser Key of Solomon, who once stole Solomon’s Kingdom from him, until Solomon eventually reclaimed it by recovering his magic ring and sealing Asmodeus.
I find this part facinating since it may well be that Imu hijacked a kingdomto then wage war with the other kings against the ancient kingdom to create his new world, effectively stealing the world from its residents and maybe Luffy and Co will retake the world by sealing him.

@Elder Lee Hung @HA001 OF THE RAIN @ConquistadoR @Seth @Jackteo @AverageNamiEnjoyer @TheKnightOfTheSea
Post automatically merged:

Too complicated for oda imo
Oda has been using a lot of religious symbolism through the manga tbh, he might have gone for this but may have just taken inspiration who knows.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I find this part facinating since it may well be that Imu hijacked a kingdom and stole it to then wage war with the other 20 kings against the ancient kingdom to create his new world, effectively stealing the world from its residents and maybe Luffy and Co will retake the world by sealing him.

@Elder Lee Hung @HA001 OF THE RAIN @ConquistadoR @Seth @Jackteo @AverageNamiEnjoyer @TheKnightOfTheSea
I wouldn’t think that deeply into it. The message that Oda is trying to send with all this is that the people in power present themselves as Holy or Righteous but are secretly evil demons. Lol

We already know Imu was at the core of the Ancient Kingdom’s fall, let’s just leave it at that.

I don't think Imu is the devil (is Asmodeus even considered devil? As far as I know he is just a demon prince), but I'm sure the power Imu possesses is inspired by some demonic creature. Seems like some sort of Devil Fruit, given his or her usual form is that of a slim, petite persona.

If god Nika turned out to be just a Devil Fruit power, I think it should be the same for Imu, rather than him or her being an actual demonic creature. After all, as it was implied, Imu was probably one of the original 20 kings and not some crazy deity.

I don't think Imu is the devil (is Asmodeus even considered devil? As far as I know he is just a demon prince), but I'm sure the power Imu possesses is inspired by some demonic creature. Seems like some sort of Devil Fruit, given his or her usual form is that of a slim, petite persona.

If god Nika turned out to be just a Devil Fruit power, I think it should be the same for Imu, rather than him or her being an actual demonic creature. After all, as it was implied, Imu was probably one of the original 20 kings and not some crazy deity.
He could have eaten a demon devil fruit sure.

This is my thought too, if there are gods like Nika then the devil must exist
I mean, isn't Nika technically a devil too if we go by the mechanics of Devil Fruits? I also wonder how Smile Fruits work then. They are artificial fruits that give you those DF powers, yet you are also affected by the sea and Kairoseki. Even the green blood of Seraphim makes them affected by Kairoseki substances. So what, is the green blood some kind of fragment of the devil's soul or the devil itself that was cloned? Seems to me like Devil Fruits just alter the DNA of the user or the body on a molecular level. Would also make you wonder why Haki can interfere with DF powers.

Vegapunk explained that those Devil Fruits are the people's wishes manifested, which is something the sea rejects.

Nice catch with the devil's tail thing, I just thought it was a shadow arrow. I would like it if Imu was a devil, which would align with the themes of tyranny and unfair rule to contrast Luffy being the "Sun God Of Liberation".

Also it could possibly be the first DF ever, given that Imu has been around for 800+ years most likely. It kind of gives my Kaguya vibes from Naruto though lol