Questions & Mysteries Could Imu be the Devil? Asmodeus

I completely agree. That’s the very first thing I thought of when looking at the scans.

I can see the confusion that some people may have, but it just looks like any popular depiction of the devil’s tail in pop culture.
Indeed and the way Imu ate the huge fire nova would fit a devil. I also dont think Sabo's quote of it being '' Hell '' after they transformed was for nothing.
Tail looks too thin to be part of a dragons no? Also it wasnt coming from just Imu, the first strike came from one of the Gorosei.
By the way the attack to me is clearly coming from Imu. Gorosei all got their weapons to kill Cobra. So if anything Imu is the one possibly having a tail.
Firt one came from cobras left and Imu was at the top in front of him.
@ConquistadoR @Cutty Jewboy @Kurozumi Wiwi @comrade @nik87 ,etc

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Here are the times we see them, on the right their bottom parts are cut off, on the left body pars are cut as well and its just a messy blob of all of them so you cant say we should see their tails if they had them because they are either removed from sight or really hard to tell individually.

Imu was said to be one of the original kings so we can rule that devil race thing out imo. Likely gonna be devil fruits or nothing.
I wonder if we are not in for another introduction.

This time it would be another type of devil fruits or some sort of combination of Zoan and Logia powers.

Some Shadow Beasts shit.

My idea on what is the origin of DFs hasn't changed much in a while: DFs didn't exist before Imu appeared.

Imu, an alien/god, granted to his followers (e.g. the Gorosei) DF-like powers in exchange for their loyalty when he reached Earth. The Ancient Kingdom thanks to its extraordinary technological capabilities managed to replicate the abilities of Imu and his demons (hence the name of the fruits) by creating the DFs we know and started fighting against the invaders.

So yes: Imu is the Devil :specialmeh:

I wonder if we are not in for another introduction.

This time it would be another type of devil fruits or some sort of combination of Zoan and Logia powers.

Some Shadow Beasts shit.
I mean BB can have two fruits so who knows.
My idea on what is the origin of DFs hasn't changed much in a while: DFs didn't exist before Imu appeared.

Imu, an alien/god, granted to his followers (e.g. the Gorosei) DF-like powers in exchange for their loyalty when he reached Earth. The Ancient Kingdom thanks to its extraordinary technological capabilities managed to replicate the abilities of Imu and his demons (hence the name of the fruits) by creating the DFs we know and started fighting against the invaders.

So yes: Imu is the Devil :specialmeh:
But Cobra said there was an Imu amongst the founding kings.

Imu will probably have a demon fruit, but I really hope he has a dragon fruit :steef::steef:

Moon God might be Teach.

I think Imu is supposed to represent the Earth, while the Gorosei and Ancient Weapons represent the planets
The tail stuff from not only him but the Gorosei and him ''eating'' fire makes me think demon/devil as well.

The tail being thin rules out Dragon imo.

I mean BB can have two fruits so who knows.

But Cobra said there was an Imu amongst the founding kings.
Would the other king have trusted an alien?
Imu is just a name. He might have taken over a random kingdom before the end of the war or pretended to be that king right after:goyea:

Who am i kidding? CLLoda always goes for the lamest possible story. I'm trying way too hard :josad:

Here is more Info guys from another member named Turrin over on NF ( His theory)

With the reveals this chapter I think we can safely guess who IMU is, and the answer is Asmodeus, an ancient Demon who was from the Lesser Key of Solomon, who once stole Solomon’s Kingdom from him, until Solomon eventually reclaimed it by recovering his magic ring and sealing Asmodeus.
—-
Now aside from Sabo describing the throne room as hell and Asmodeus steeling a throne similar to IMU.

Why do I say IMU is definitely inspired by Asmodeus. Well Asmeodeus is described as:

“Asmodeus with the breast of a man, a cock leg, serpent tail, three heads (one of a man spitting fire, one of a sheep, and one of a bull), riding a lion with dragon wings and neck”

Most of these iconography is very visible in the chapter:

Imu who is in the center looks the most Human, just like the center of Asmodeus does. Flames are also shown coming from his mouth with him swallowing them from Sabo:

IM also seems to have a dragon like tail:

The Gorosei also seem to fit Asmodeus’s animal like parts:

1) Saturn and Mustache Gorosei could easily be Bull and Sheep like Monsters

2) Bird Gorosei can easily be the Rooster aspect

3) The empty throne IMU sits on has Snake like Lions, and the final two Gorosei could also have these aspects or other aspects associated with Asmodues (I haven’t researched everything).
—-
Also if we look at IMU’s eyes this chapter they get more rings when he gets mad an swallows Sabo’s fire exactly like the Jinn summoned in WCI arc:

—-
And the lesser Key of Solomon’s symbols is now very clearly to me the symbol on the empty throne and WG insignia:

—-
We also must remember that Alabasta is very Arabian nights symbolic, so the Demon King of Jinn being Lilly’s enemy would fit very well on that level. It also would give us an idea that One Piece could be ether Solomon’s Ring equivalent or the Seal to imprison Imu equivalent.​

Although Turrin seems to believe that the tails are more dragon like he still believes the theme of the devil is present here.

More thoughts are welcome!
@Monkey D Monkey @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fleet Leader Fenaker @yj @Fiji @Playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @sanjikun @Extravlad @Lion of Olympus @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @Punpun @Seth @Elder Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast @Kerkovian @wordy @Psychiatrist @kumae @Mr. Reloaded @Taylor_ @ChefboiiFuego @Blazing Lion @grey matter @Owari Da @Malio @OGshine @HAJI @Kurozumi Giggio @Mr.Baj1o @Red Admiral @Mr.9000 @Vanlax @Bt7207. @Croco boy @Herrera95 @JayKitetsu @LilPanda @hedera__helix @Redboy776 @Cruxroux @JoNdule @ConquistadoR @Kurozumi Wiwi @Seth @nik87