Speculations Could Luffy use a sword against Kaido?!

Srsly...
He is the one who received a special sword this arc
His goal is to become the world strongest swordsman
Stop it
being a doctor isn t chopper s role on the sh crew
it s just a thing he s good at
Swordsman isn't a position. Zoro's position on the crew is vice captain.

how can Zoro be the swordsman of the SH crew if he's not the only swordsman(Brooke).
Post automatically merged:

Zoro's skill as a swordsman is only valuable because he's a strong swordsman. If Zoro was a brawler or used a DF instead, as long as his strength was the same, it would make literally no difference.

unlike a doctor where the crew literally needs one to survive

how can Zoro be the swordsman of the SH crew if he's not the only swordsman(Brooke).

Zoro's skill as a swordsman is only valuable because he's a strong swordsman. If Zoro was a brawler or used a DF instead, as long as his strength was the same, it would make literally no difference.

Brook's position is musician. Stop bullshitting.

Zoro is the swordsman of the crew

Brook's position is musician. Stop bullshitting.
Zoro is the swordsman of the crew
but Brooke being a musician doesn't take away from the fact that he is a swordsman. The fact that there are two swordsman, arguably 3 if you count shogun franky, on the SH crew proves that swordsman cannot be a position.

are you guys be stupid on purpose? Swordsman is not a legitimate position, its just a fighting style.

Zoro's position is the vice captain. It has been said and portrayed over, and over, and over again

but Brooke being a musician doesn't take away from the fact that he is a swordsman. The fact that there are two swordsman, arguably 3 if you count shogun franky, on the SH crew proves that swordsman cannot be a position.

are you guys be stupid on purpose? Swordsman is not a legitimate position, its just a fighting style.

Zoro's position is the vice captain. It has been said and portrayed over, and over, and over again
So I guess Luffy will become the WSS now

quit your mental gymnastics lmao
brook and franky aren't cutting shit
luffy ain't cutting shit
zoro is the one who received enma
swordsman being a position or not, it doesn't matter
stop trying to deny the truth... just cuz you don't like it

I

Inspector_Mu

Zoro role is Fighter.
He isnt even an official VC yet.

So I guess Luffy will become the WSS now
I don't think so.

Even if Luffy uses a sword, he will still most likely be a mixed fighter. I'd say he'd be like katakuri or whtiebeard, where they use weapons but they have a ton of techniques that don't use weapons.

In order for Luffy to be WSS, he would have to beat Zoro in a sword duel, I doubt he could do that.

I

Inspector_Mu

quit your mental gymnastics lmao
brook and franky aren't cutting shit
luffy ain't cutting shit
zoro is the one who received enma
swordsman being a position or not, it doesn't matter
stop trying to deny the truth... just cuz you don't like it
Fact : zoro role isn't swordman in the crew since Brook is also a swordman

Zoro role is fighter not swordman
Swordman is his fighting style not his role in the crew

Zoro role is Fighter.
He isnt even an official VC yet.
Its still more logical than saying he is a swordsman when there are 2 swordsmen in the crew

He's tripping hard lol

We've already told him AMe no Habakiri is for Orochi
Okay, if habakiri isn't for Kaido then what about the sword Luffy that hitetsu gave him along with the kabuto armor?

Its still more logical than saying he is a swordsman when there are 2 swordsmen in the crew

Okay, if habakiri isn't for Kaido then what about the sword Luffy that hitetsu gave him along with the kabuto armor?
Enma was the only one tthat ever scarred Kaido and heavily hinted by Oda that Zoro will use it to scar him the same way

Cosmetics?

Dude we are in the samurai country....Oda is making all fit to the cultural theme.

Even chopper has one of you look the picture properly.

"I wish Zoro was not the one cutting kaido"
you guys need to stop, it's pretty obvious this is zoro's arc and he is going to do mad shit like that
luffy can't use a swod, brook and franky are fodder
I never said that Zoro wouldn't cut Kaido

just that Luffy would too. Like yeah, Luffy has so far not shown the ability to use one, but its clear that he wants to be able to:

he says "I'm going to cut them", now obviously in the next page Luffy just punches the guy, but the fact that he at the very least tried to use a sword could foreshadow Luffy developing cutting techniques

just that Luffy would too. Like yeah, Luffy has so far not shown the ability to use one, but its clear that he wants to be able to:

he says "I'm going to cut them", now obviously in the next page Luffy just punches the guy, but the fact that he at the very least tried to use a sword could foreshadow Luffy developing cutting techniques
Luffy is a brawler ....he learnt the adv version of coa to enhance this.

The investment loses sense if a sword is required to acomplish hurting Kaido.

You don't gonna go from 0 knowledge in swordmanship to hey I scarred a Yonko nonchalantly in my first try of holding a sword .....:tchpepe:

also luffy is beating mihawk and becoming the WSS, right?
"I can't use a sword! I can't navigate either! I can't cook! I can't tell lies!"
"What can you do then?"
"I can beat you!"