Speculations Could Luffy use a sword against Kaido?!

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
He may use some cutting techniques like rankyaku or whatever, I dunno G4 is so weird he may have a form that will give him cutting attacks, but for sure luffy can't use a sword and won't use it against kaido
He s much stronger with his fists alone most likely I d obviously say

Why people don't like the idea of Luffy having a Sword or weapon? While practically all top tiers having one? Roger,Shanks,Whitebeard,Rayleigh,Big Mom,Kaidou?
hmm having a sword or any other weapon isnt what people are against .
its being proficient enough with said weapon within a week or so to hurt another top tier. its silly to say the least. it will also call into question why his training in udon never utilized swords and why he is instead trying to incorporate it with g4.
luffy does what he needs to do with his fist. he is more like garp than any other top tier and a lot of us are ok with that.
now if during the timeskip luffy picked up a weapon and became proficient at it , we would have no qualms with it. roger had a sword from the time when he fought rocks to when he fought shiki. at the very least ten years. wb had his since the rocks incident as well. luffy's comment about the sword like when people thought he was going to cut hawkins is nothing more than a gag imo. I could be proven wrong but there's a very slim chance it happens. Moriah and his shadows can be a factor but that wouldnt be luffy's strength. it would be the shadow of another swordsman.

Last edited: