Questions & Mysteries Could you become pirate king the Usopp way?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You don't have to beat people multiple times... The defeat stands unless they win a second round.
So because mihawk beat pre skip zoro after he loses to eos zoro can he still say hes wss because he won the first time ?

I didn't change anything...

Roger had already beaten everyone who was worth beating long before he became Pirate King. The only one who he had defeated that came back and proved himself not weaker than Roger was Whitebeard who was a friend to him. He didn't need to beat anyone to become PK because he had already done that.

It's possible .

And bout keeping the title ...

Welp Buggy during two years kept his warlord status so who says a PK (by Ussop ways) will not be able to do so too.

( Heck I think that Rogers PK reign was shorter than than a year xD)

HA001

I didn't change anything...

Roger had already beaten everyone who was worth beating long before he became Pirate King. The only one who he had defeated that came back and proved himself not weaker than Roger was Whitebeard who was a friend to him. He didn't need to beat anyone to become PK because he had already done that.
Roger beat them when they were young (dont even know if he even fought them)

We know he faced meme shikki and wb later on and didnt beat a single one of them.

No you can't.
If brooks is alive it's only because BM desired him in his collection. BM keeps it in his own castle
If it's not for plot You will need to fight her.

Wa No started 70 chapters ago and no one knows where is the RP.
Probably on Onigashima so you will need to fight Kaido.
Last one is nowhere to be found.

HA001

No you can't.
If brooks is alive it's only because BM desired him in his collection. BM keeps it in his own castle
If it's not for plot You will need to fight her.

Wa No started 70 chapters ago and no one knows where is the RP.
Probably on Onigashima so you will need to fight Kaido.
Last one is nowhere to be found.
Luffy has 2 without him doing anything.

HA001

You need all four of them.
Never said otherwise but hes halfway there without doing anything.
Roger stole a copy from meme begged his rival for his crew member and everything else fell in his lap beating no one on the way.

Never said otherwise but hes halfway there without doing anything
Doing anything ?
WCI was supposed to be an infiltration arc but as BM's security he's great (She knew SH were in WCI as soon as they came) they doesn't have any choice but to fight her.
Without all those plot like BM weakened because of a photo and a cake, brook being the perfect counter to soru soru no mi and a toy BM wants, Sun pirates who betray and so on They couldn't have stole the RP.
Roger stole a copy from meme begged his rival for his crew member and everything else fell in his lap beating no one on the way.
Are you a broken record ?
I should be easy to locate Laugh tale with only three of them if you draw a line from where each RP points to
If you think so.