Character Discussion Crackpot Theory. What If Kizaru Is The 10th Straw Hat?

Saw this on Reddit and it has me a little shook.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/15rqh7d
TLDR;
Kizaru considers himself to be a corporate slave because he does not know what he believes in. He has no dreams and does not care about things but he wants to. So he just goes with the flow and fights strong-willed people so that he can understand what it means to believe in something. And his character arc will end with him finally getting a dream.

And of course, as a result, joining the Straw Hats is the event that shocks the world.

Blackbeard 10th commander = Kuzan, Strawhat 10th commander = Borsalino.
I've been reading the latest chapter, and honestly, it is looking fairly likely. I really hope this turns out to be true; I always liked Kizaru but he is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters.

He is too old to be SH. Plus, he must be a little weaker than Zoro and Sanji, otherwise the whole hierarchy will break, so no. Even Aramaki is more likely to become SH than Kizaru, bcs he is young and acts childish, repeating goofy/underdog theme of SHs.
Lol, you forgot Brook. He may be the oldest living pirate.
About hierarchy, Jimbe was second strongest in SH when he joined but soon in Wano, both Zoro & Sanji came on top.
They just need to prove in Elbaf they are strong then Kizaru.

As cool as a former admiral in the SHs seems on paper (and its implications, like a future Aokiji x Kizaru fight, etc.), I don't think it'll happen. I feel that it would kinda imbalance the world, having so many admirals resigning. Plus, we already had an event of an admiral resigning and joining a Yonko crew (Aokiji), but it didn't seem to be "an incident that shocked the world" (it's apparently on par with the Payback War), as the one we expect to happen soon. Unless Saturn dies in the process, then that would be bigger than anything that ever happened since the One Piece was found.

TLDR;
Kizaru considers himself to be a corporate slave because he does not know what he believes in. He has no dreams and does not care about things but he wants to. So he just goes with the flow and fights strong-willed people so that he can understand what it means to believe in something. And his character arc will end with him finally getting a dream.

And of course, as a result, joining the Straw Hats is the event that shocks the world.

No it will be Bonney

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

TLDR;

Aokiji before Kizaru if they were to get an admiral and they have no relationship to him to begin with where as with Aokiji they have history of friendship and understanding through robin and Garp.

I don’t see him ever joining - next she is more than likely Bonney tbh especially if Kuma dies here.

Bonney will either likely join Luffy or go with Vegapunk to the Revos.

essentially the next sh is already Yamato the same way Jimbei had joined the crew but didn’t sail with them til he finished his loose ends first.