Create your army

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here you have to choose a composite army among all the six states : you can choose everyone but you can choose :

- One great general (Quin Six, Gaku Ki, Wei Dragons, Zhao 3 etc)
- one general
- one 5000 man commander
- one 4000 man commander
- one 3000 man commander
- one 1000 man commander
- one strategist
- your army

But if you choose Shin as 1000 man commander : this will be Shin as he was when he was a 1000 man commander.
Second rule you can't take the same character two times : like Shin as 1000 man commander and 5000 one.

For exemple (not my choices but for you to have an exemple) :

Haku ki
Tou
Mou Ten
Rai Do
Kyou Kai
A ka Kin
Karyo Ten
Montain tribes

Lets go

Tags :
@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Patryipe @Bullet @Dark Admiral @ShinmenTakezo @Den_Den_Mushi @Guan Yu @Dovahkiin @Greenbeard @DizzyBrows @PuckTheGreat @MarineHQ62 @NeutralWatcher @RayanOO @Ninjashadow0209 @Arara @Hiragaro @Yo Tan Wa @Admiral Lee Hung @Xione @FaradaySloth

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Let's do this.

Great General:

It would for sure have to be the most majestic character in all Manga, Lips-Sama AKA The Monster Bird Himself, Our Lord and Savior Ou Ki Sama :catsweat:
General:
I'm hoping this will be an unconventional pick, but I'm for sure going to pick the Manimal of Kingdom and one of my favorite characters in Kingdom and Manga in General:

Avert your eyes lest you be struck down by gross amounts of testosterone and manliness, Gyou'Un Sama is sure to strike massive fear into the hearts of my enemies
:akaman:
5000 Man Commander
The character who has probably grown on me the most and is the best main protagonist in Manga outside of Guts:
4000 Man Commander:

Chiyoyou was the arc that made me an Ouhon fan, and he was but a humble 4,000 Man Commander back then lol.
3000 Man Commander:
I'm going to go with an unconventional pick here as I do not like Kyou Kai:

(There are no good panels of him lmfao)

And that is Futei. I actually think I am one of the few people who likes Futei, I think I'm finally getting used to the idea that he's not going to be a legit rival to Shin and co, and rather that he'll be the "trailer" character, IE the one who tries to keep up with the MC and his rivals but is ultimately a bit behind them lol.
1000 Man Commander:

This army would of course be incomplete without one of the 10 Bros (Bows) of China. I think Kou Yoku and Haku Rei are going to be heavily important in the future, and of the two I think I prefer Haku Rei has a character lol.
Strategist:

A no freaking brainer. On top of Shou Hei Kun being like, my favorite character from this manga...No, you know what? I shouldn't even need to explain this merciless BAMF.
Army:
I don't care lol. Any Army is fine.

Let's do this.

Great General:

It would for sure have to be the most majestic character in all Manga, Lips-Sama AKA The Monster Bird Himself, Our Lord and Savior Ou Ki Sama :catsweat:
General:
I'm hoping this will be an unconventional pick, but I'm for sure going to pick the Manimal of Kingdom and one of my favorite characters in Kingdom and Manga in General:

Avert your eyes lest you be struck down by gross amounts of testosterone and manliness, Gyou'Un Sama is sure to strike massive fear into the hearts of my enemies
5000 Man Commander
The character who has probably grown on me the most and is the best main protagonist in Manga outside of Guts:
4000 Man Commander:

Chiyoyou was the arc that made me an Ouhon fan, and he was but a humble 4,000 Man Commander back then lol.
3000 Man Commander:

And that is Futei. I actually think I am one of the few people who likes Futei, I think I'm finally getting used to the idea that he's not going to be a legit rival to Shin and co, and rather that he'll be the "trailer" character, IE the one who tries to keep up with the MC and his rivals but is ultimately a bit behind them lol.
1000 Man Commander:

This army would of course be incomplete without one of the 10 Bros (Bows) of China. I think Kou Yoku and Haku Rei are going to be heavily important in the future, and of the two I think I prefer Haku Rei has a character lol.
Strategist:

A no freaking brainer. On top of Shou Hei Kun being like, my favorite character from this manga...No, you know what? I shouldn't even need to explain this merciless BAMF.
Army:
Picking up SHK as a strategist.. now that’s :akaman:

Here’s my pick:
Great General-
General-
5K man commander-

This dude went against the mighty Tou for whole freaking day..!!

Might seem odd, but he himself said he can adjust himself to any level of General and army commander as per the situation.
3K army commander-
1K army commander

The effectiveness of his army and wits is known to everyone.
The Strategist-
My army-

Of course we need a beastly army for this super beastly composition of Generals and Commanders.

Let's try some diversity lol

Great General :
General :
5000 man commander :
4000 man commander :
3000 man commander :
1000 man commander :
Strategist :
Troops : Gekishin tribal army
The GOAT Heki-sama and Ogiko of Kanki Army :steef:
I was sad that I couldn’t fit in any of current Kanki Army on my army.

The GOAT Heki-sama and Ogiko of Kanki Army :steef:
I was sad that I couldn’t fit in any of current Kanki Army on my army.
The commander selection is really narrowed though. if OP said you can appoint any military commander below the general rank i would have definitely added the more competent commanders like Sou Ou, Shiryu, Bajio, Quanrong elite commanders, Zeno etc..

there's shitload of worth unclassified commanders and deputy generals, lol

D

Dragomir

I think I got the best team.

Great General
General
5000-man commander
4000-man commander
-I don't know any lol. Give me a random one.

3000-man commander
Strategist
Army
Mountain Tribe

Ousen does count as a strategist right? I think everybody here complement each other exceptionally well. Minus Ousen, they're all combat-oriented, so with the sheer brute strength of Duke, Shin, and Yotanwa at the lead, they can easily overpower any opposing army in front of them. With Ousen at the back, the possibility of tactics to draw any one of these guys(Kyoukai included) and launch a sneak attack from somewhere is likely and has a high chance of success. All 4 have shown to be great leaders and we know their strength, so putting them at any place in your strategy will surely do work against that side.

Let's do this.

Great General:

General:

5000 Man Commander
4000 Man Commander:

3000 Man Commander:

1000 Man Commander:

Strategist:

Army:
Been thinking about picking Ouki too before deciding to pick Gakuki. But then I think that it would be weird if I have two characters with a same weapons if pick Ouki because I already picked Shin too, lmao.

Here’s my pick:
Great General-
General-
5K man commander-

This dude went against the mighty Tou for whole freaking day..!!

Might seem odd, but he himself said he can adjust himself to any level of General and army commander as per the situation.
3K army commander-
1K army commander

The effectiveness of his army and wits is known to everyone.
The Strategist-
My army-

Of course we need a beastly army for this super beastly composition of Generals and Commanders.
Riboku and Moubu is a great General.

And Rinko is a General.

Great General:

Yeah, he might get some shit from some people, I mean when was his last W in battle? Against Gekishin? I get it, but then again Riboku only lost Coalition War & Shukai Plains due to sheer plot luck for the Qin Army. Yotanwa arriving to save the day for the former & The Young Trio performing leaps and bounds for the latter. If Riboku gets out of this Gyou mess then I still see him collecting another victory in battle at some point.
He's still regarded as one of, if not the best current Great General in China atm.
General:

Gotta have someone who can take ballsy risks and it usually pays it off. I don't think we've seen any of his plans backfire so far.
5K Commander:

Pfft. Obviously. MC = Instant W.
4K Commander:

Pfft. Obviously. Being the Eternal MC Rival = also instant W.
3K Commander:

She's a beast who can fight against Houken of all people and cut off some of his fingers. Say no more
1K Commander:

Whenever he is blessed with the Bakuya sword, he instantly has the skill to have a duel with TOU of all people. If he has Bakuya sword, then sign him up.
Strategist:

I would pick Koshou but I'm guessing he's only a Great General here, so I'll pick his famed student.
Army:
I'll pick Kouen's unseen army. The dude is the best in Chu, and since that's the largest and supposedly the biggest/toughest obstacle for Qin, I'm guessing Kouen has a badass army, so I'll take my chances on hype/fate.

- One GG- Renpa.
- one general- Yo Tan Wa
- one 5000 man commander- Shin
- one 4000 man commander- Ou hon
- one 3000 man commander- Kyoukai
- one 1000 man commander- Mou Ten
- one strategist- Shou Hei kun or Ou Sen.
- your army- Mountain Warriors.
(Tho there needs to be many units of Army, mountain warrior would work best as central army under YTW command, but not for others. So maybe its not wise, bt i dont care lol).

If Bajio satisfy anywhere, i will gladly take him. As long he is fighting for YTW, even Great Houken might need to fear this Brave warrior.

Last edited: