Create your army

Holy shit bro. That's far too OP. Also i should've added Zenou instead of Raido he's far stronger. Who do you think is stronger Zenou or Bajio?
Probably Bajio, he’s too agile for Zenou but one simple mistake and he gets blown to pieces.
Post automatically merged:

A more twisted army with some headcannon on ranks but this is without a doubt the last army anyone would want to face

Karin army

Last edited:
Btw my army wasn't meant to challenge your initial army. But with that condition I will go with a different army then here we go:

GG: Renpa

General: Tou

5k commander: Kouyoku

4k commander: Ouhon (or someone like Bajio if not same characters allowed, back then with the stats before YTW army was integraded)

3k commander: Raido

2k commander: Kyoukai

1k commander: Hakurei

Strategist: Riboku

Army: Kantan Army
HakuKi vs Renpa was in stalemate previously as both has perfect counters for each other. Ouki vs Tou would be very interesting match up but i doubt if Ouki would be losing here. Lastly SHK vs Riboku. I think only this can create the difference here in results.

As for commanders, i think that's pretty much even match up.

HakuKi vs Renpa was in stalemate previously as both has perfect counters for each other. Ouki vs Tou would be very interesting match up but i doubt if Ouki would be losing here. Lastly SHK vs Riboku. I think only this can create the difference here in results.

As for commanders, i think that's pretty much even match up.
Ouki doesn't have to fight Tou only, there's strategies and armies taken into account too beyond Tou, Riboku is there for a reason, Tou is a big plus, Ouki doesn't see him as an inferiority to him, general without flaws paired with Renpa who is extremely versatile

But yeah as you said the deciding factor is on Riboku vs SHK, a lot closer fight.

- One great general
Gakuki of Yan
- one general
Shibashou of Zhao
- one 5000 man commander
Shin (when slew houken)
- one 4000 man commander
Mouten (invited to join Ousen)
- one 3000 man commander
Kyoukai (when houken got slain)
- one 1000 man commander
Hakurei of Chu, the Ten Bows of China
- one strategist
Shouheikun
- your army
Zenou Clan, mountain tribe, Shiyuu Clan, 300.000 Karin Army

SBS is 100% a Greta general
Oh, i take him because he didnt take the Great Heavens title as Great general. So he is at max still a general. Or we can say General Shibashou what i counted is the Shibashou which was nearly become Riboku recommendation. So he isnt the Great General.

Like we don't count Shin as General, but we count Shin when he was 5000 man commander.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oh, i take him because he didnt take the Great Heavens title as Great general. So he is at max still a general. Or we can say General Shibashou what i counted is the Shibashou which was nearly become Riboku recommendation. So he isnt the Great General.

Like we don't count Shin as General, but we count Shin when he was 5000 man commander.
You can be a great general without being a Qin 6 or a Great heaven. Kochou was a great general for exemple or Mougou