Creepiest/Scariest animal

What is in your opinion the creepiest/scariest animal of all, the one you really wouldn't want to meet for anything in the world ?

There are several species that I fear and hate such as wasps, hornets, mosquitoes, jellyfishes but I have a special fear and disgust for the Giant Centipede, its appearance alone gives me the creeps and I am not even taking in account how venomous it is.

What is in your opinion the creepiest/scariest animal of all, the one you really wouldn't want to meet for anything in the world ?

There are several species that I fear and hate such as wasps, hornets, mosquitoes, jellyfishes but I have a special fear and disgust for the Giant Centipede, its appearance alone gives me the creeps and I am not even taking in account how venomous it is.
Centipedes, cockroaches, and big spiders

These deep sea fish with giant ass jaws

Internal parasites. Of any kind. Screw all those little gits.

Special mention to the tongue eating louse though. Fortunately it doesn't affect humans but the very concept of this cursed crime against bodily integrity is downright disturbing.
If you don't want to watch the video, short story is that this living embodiment of a dick move enters the gills of a fish, consumes it's tongue and then acts as a replacement tongue for the rest of that fish's life. The fish has to keep it there or else it dies since it absolutely needs a tongue to live, so the parasite (which is acting as a tongue) cannot be removed without killing the host. The louse itself can live just fine if the fish dies though, it just finds another host to maim for life.

Last edited:

Special mention to the tongue eating louse though. Fortunately it doesn't affect humans but the very concept of this cursed crime against bodily integrity is downright disturbing.
If you don't want to watch the video, short story is that this living embodiment of a dick move enters the gills of a fish, consumes it's tongue and then acts as a replacement tongue for the rest of that fish's life. The fish has to keep it there or else it dies since it absolutely needs a tongue to live, so the parasite (which is acting as a tongue) cannot be removed without killing the host. The louse itself can live just fine if the fish dies though, it just finds another host to maim for life.
That’s like having your own xenomorph tongue, those fish should feel special they have the ultimate partner

If they are ever in a pinch they can let the demon out fr

😱:catcry::believe:

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Can't stand bugs, they disgust me. Also rats, but I guess it's a universal thing.

Now if we talk about pure creepiness, I think abt owls and lemurs. There's just smth abt their eyes that I find disturbing.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

That thing is a fucking stand

Make me think about Cheap Trick

Literally cursed. I am against life extinction but there are some things like those parasites (and things like mosquitos that literally do only harm) that you are like you know what, maybe we should consider that

Last edited: