General & Others Cringiest Character Nickname?

Cringiest Character Nickname?

• Total voters
Lmao i was about to create this thread.

Godfy and nothing comes close.
I don't usually take powerscaling between verses too seriously, but I had to also choose Godfy because, this one time in a website/battle forum I can't quite recall, I saw a question to the effect of "Can :lusnipe: beat Lucifer Morningstar from DC/Vertigo?" and I was like :whitepress::laughmoji::goatasure::halt::risitexcla::christain::odenugh::ohreally::pepestop::kidwat:.

It was at that moment I realized that too many Luffybois take this Godfy bs too seriously. :queenmeme:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Papazuki is cringe by default, only thing is it's a play on his actual name, rolls off the tongue and it's kind of clever.

God King Shanks is so over the top that I actually kind of like it, it's so damn cringe that it's not cringe anymore you know? It's like a meme.

Godfy is so dumb that it's actually funny to me as well, I take it as Luffy fanboys going full retard when everyone turned on Luffy in Wano for being the chosen one.

Grandmaster is cult-like, damn near worship. High levels of cringe there.

It's hard to choose one, normally I would say God King Shanks because it's an entire incoherent sentence lmfao, but like I said, I actually find that one funny. There's nothing funny about Grandmaster (like God King Shanks, Godfy) , or clever (Papazuki), it's simply just cringe and nothing else.

Papazuki is cringe by default, only thing is it's a play on his actual name, rolls off the tongue and it's kind of clever.

God King Shanks is so over the top that I actually kind of like it, it's so damn cringe that it's not cringe anymore you know? It's like a meme.

Godfy is so dumb that it's actually funny to me as well, I take it as Luffy fanboys going full retard when everyone turned on Luffy in Wano for being the chosen one.

Grandmaster is cult-like, damn near worship. High levels of cringe there.

It's hard to choose one, normally I would say God King Shanks because it's an entire incoherent sentence lmfao, but like I said, I actually find that one funny. There's nothing funny about Grandmaster (like God King Shanks, Godfy) , or clever (Papazuki), it's simply just cringe and nothing else.
What about Papalino?