Fanclub Critics Club

Poll #1 — Which Arc is Worse?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I dont even know where to start with OP honestly. I wanna try my best to like it. And sure it does have its pros. But I just....:pepehands: Like what happened to you Oda man:catcry:

The only thing I like at this point is the art. The art is and has always been consistently good. And I will give him my bravo. Buttt......the story has gone to hell. Funnily enough hes been focusing heavily on plot instead of action that its acc ruined the plot lol. Legendary hour my ass crack ?!?! Seems like the dude is scared to draw more than 3 pages of fighting for anyone that isnt Luffy.

Not only that but what is this SH phobia in general, why give the SHs....mainly the mid trio such little focus. Sure Brook had a lot of focus in WCI, but I feel like that was payment because he was barely in pre timeskip. Robin and Franky dont get enough. And poor Chopper gets nothing.

Usopp and Nami are the only SHs outside of the M3 that get competent screentime. But Usopp has barely even appeared this arc tbh.

And why the hell do we not get the interactions we want. Nami and Robin had a sister like relationship pre timeskip. And now we dont see much of these two having wholesome moments together. Sanji and Usopp also had a good relationship...but we are not getting enough of it. Only relationship that has somewhat survived is Zoro/Sanji, and thats mostly gag related now.

And now why doesnt Zoro interact with people anymore. I know I shit on him a lot but this is an acc genuine concern. Like this whole Zoro x Hiyori plot is being forced. Like ship only exists because the rest of the M3 have fangirls but Zoro. Dude hasnt said anything worth her affection for him lol. Too add to this why doesnt Zoro interact with his crew anymore. Only person he talks to is Luffy and Sanji, the rest he never has meaningful interactions with. Like where is the Nami and Zoro interactions. Shit only appears once in a blue moon.

OT: Which arc is worse Wano or WCI ??

WCI had me more interested in the plot and more hyped, even though at the end of the day it was lackluster and had a horrible ending. Wano's pace is horribly slow and boring, the plot is boring. Im not as hyped as I should be at all nor do i have any faith in Oda as a writer.

Fire Festival/Whenever the SHs vs Beast Pirates occurs is the deciding point for me. If that is bad with 3 page fights, asspulls, and plot convniences. Then Wano is definetly will be worse. But for now I say WCI is worse. Wano still has a chance.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I said before on Orojackson but Oda really can't do any justice to women characters.

Toki has become a complete background character where we know shit from the void centuey.
I can’t talk now, but apart from Oden, Toki’s treatment is his ultimate shame. A time traveler got zero attention and was used as an accessory for Oden.

I said before on Orojackson but Oda really can't do any justice to women characters.

Toki has become a complete background character where we know shit from the void centuey.
It shouldve been aparent in WCI with how he treated Smoothie. He makes the excuse that he doesnt know how to incorporate her. But the truth is he likes females as beautiful cheerleaders. Nami seems to be the only exception and I think that has something to do with his wife tho. But then again Nami never gets hurt anymore anyways.:pepeke:

J

Jo_Ndule

:cheers: You wanted wano coz you hated BM or because you wank zoro
:whitepress: MIHAWK WSS MEANS what exactly?
After knowing he never fought YC swordmen or top tier swordmen except Young Shanks.
After seeing no strong swordman showing interest at being WSS

Now we know
He never even went to wano
Like how can we be in the land of samurai yet nobody mentions Mihawk,
Even Moriah had guts to enter and challenge Kaido.
Oda did it wrong.. for a person like me who doesn't buy his hype and title, mohawk relevancy means less and less each arc.

Legendary Hours, more like Legendary Seconds of which Kaido gets cut (doesn't even feel epic) and oden gets distracted * kaido is up fast from such blow and K.O him
No CoC from Oden! Oda could have made him use it to end many men at once, to have him fight Kaido 1 vs 1 for long but nah we cant even gauge if prime Oden CoC and strength was Yonko level.
We know Kaido CoC affects the sky and seas.

Lemme not talk about Strawhats even
They are side side side characters now , the story is Luffy fighte and plot matters ,

Top tier fights/legendary duels are a joke.

Oda executions starts great then ends mediocre/average .

J

Jo_Ndule

:josad: Introduces a woman who saw voice century or knows about it clearly

Just to have her be a background character :cry:

WASTED female character than even the invisible Compote whom Oda had to give introduction box 2 or 3x in one arc :pepedoffy:
Post automatically merged:

Why are you mentioning Mihawk’s Pl Ndule?
It's not about PL
For someone who is WSS, he should at least have a direct past/link to Wano

It shouldve been aparent in WCI with how he treated Smoothie. He makes the excuse that he doesnt know how to incorporate her. But the truth is he likes females as beautiful cheerleaders. Nami seems to be the only exception and I think that has something to do with his wife tho. But then again Nami never gets hurt anymore anyways.:pepeke:
Yeah, gotta agree with Oda showing favoritism to Nami when Robin also became a background character..

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

WASTED female character than even the invisible Compote whom Oda had to give introduction box 2 or 3x in one arc :pepedoffy:

It's not about PL
I’m happy he doesn’t. Mihawk with a samurai past feels weird and is unappealing. I’m happy that he’s his own man (or the child of a Tenryuubito).

J

Jo_Ndule

The people with WS titles and PK title all have A direct link to wano

ROGER went there
WB went there
Kaido is there

Even BM (strongest female) is there now

Mihawk not having a past history is just not good
Will he end up coming? It'll be great if he comes and shows samurai that there is someone who made a black blade like Ryuma

I’m happy he doesn’t. Mihawk with a samurai past feels weird and is unappealing. I’m happy that he’s his own man (or the child of a Tenryuubito).
I'm not saying he should be from wano lol
But he must have at least visited it or learnt from one samurai about Ryuma legends or skills.

It's not about PL
Wouldn't that be too cliche?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The people with WS titles and PK title all have A direct link to wano

ROGER went there
WB went there
Kaido is there

Even BM (strongest female) is there now

Mihawk not having a past history is just not good
Will he end up coming? It'll be great if he comes and shows samurai that there is someone who made a black blade like Ryuma

I'm not saying he should be from wano lol
But he must have at least visited it or learnt from one samurai about Ryuma legends or skills.
Nah nah. When everything revolves around one country too much, it gets far too convenient to believe. We already have the D clan, Seastones, Ponglyphs all from Wano. Mihawk visiting to test himself doesn’t appeal, or caring about the legends of Ryuma.

OT: Which arc is worse Wano or WCI ??

WCI had me more interested in the plot and more hyped, even though at the end of the day it was lackluster and had a horrible ending. Wano's pace is horribly slow and boring, the plot is boring. Im not as hyped as I should be at all nor do i have any faith in Oda as a writer.

Fire Festival/Whenever the SHs vs Beast Pirates occurs is the deciding point for me. If that is bad with 3 page fights, asspulls, and plot convniences. Then Wano is definetly will be worse. But for now I say WCI is worse. Wano still has a chance.
Honestly, thus far I would actually say Whole Cake Island is the better arc.

It had an interesting beginning, a dull middle, a decent climax (i.e. The Tea Party) and an utterly woeful ending.

Wano has been boring since the first bloody chapter. Endless time wasting with Leftover Town and stupid sumo tournaments, Sanji using the raid suit and having his first true fight since Thriller Bark offscreened, Yonko being used by literal children as an obese meat shield as a Scooby Doo level amnesia plot device, the utter bull of the Zoro vs Killer fight, the forced relationship between Hiyori and Zoro, Kaido going from a supposed 1v1 champion to a Spandam level bitch and the history of Wano and the Roger Pirates as shown through the experiences of the most uncharismatic and idiotic Gary Stu that I have ever seen.

Wano has done what not even Whole Cake Island could do. Utterly eviscerate any and all interest I have in the plot of my once favorite series.

Someone tag me when either an Admiral or Urouge does something cool in probably around 2030.