Character Discussion Crocodile vs Doflamingo character and villain -wise

Who is better overall?

• Total voters
I’m not a big fan of Croc but am a huge fan of Doffy (go figure)

Still Croc is a better villain imho. Doffy has no real game plan other than sowing chaos. Croc had a solid goal in securing at least one ancient weapon and might have succeeded if it weren’t for those meddling kids, and that was his backup plan after being humiliated by WB. He is more ambitious even though he bites off way more than he can chew.

Doffy has no real game plan other than sowing chaos. Croc had a solid goal in securing at least one ancient weapon and might have succeeded if it weren’t for those meddling kids, and that was his backup plan after being humiliated by WB. He is more ambitious even though he bites off way more than he can chew.
Um, what? Did you read any of Dressrosa by the way?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That's tough. Alabasta is a more iconic One Piece arc and Crocodile the first major major villain in the series, but Doflamingo's character design and charisma stands out more across the board.
I agree that it's a tough call. I myself went with Croc, in large part due to the fact that he came first and was the first major villain as you said, with the first really big arc that helps him out. I wouldn't blame anyone for choosing Doffy tho. Both have a plethora of arguments on their side.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I agree that it's a tough call. I myself went with Croc, in large part due to the fact that he came first and was the first major villain as you said, with the first really big arc that helps him out. I wouldn't blame anyone for choosing Doffy tho. Both have a plethora of arguments on their side.
You just know the entire community got goosebumps with this reintroduction.