Powers & Abilities Cross Guild can't only rely on Mihawk for strength

Warlord crew with Mihawk as the Yonko level fighter and Buggy as the figurehead leader, yay or nay?

• Total voters
They are Yonko because they think Buggy is strong enough to make Mihawk his underling, what manga you guys reading? CG is not even equal to half Yonko.
No they don’t think buggy is strong enough to make mihawk his underling. I quote: „He has the POWER to let both follow him“

what does Power mean? Its a metaphoric term for someone with political influence who can make others follow them.

If they meant strength they would have said strength. Guess what? They choose to say Power instead.

Mihawk himself said similar thing to luffy. „He has the power to make everyone a ally.“

Did he mean strength? No. So shet the feck ap.

Am I the only one who’s sick of this Buggy being an emperor story line?

Like seriously the Yonko use to be a feared title and now it’s just become a gag. Also Mihawk ain’t gonna hard carry…he’ll probably just ditch like he did at marineford unless he’s fighting against Zoro.
I agree but an interested twist its good way for croco and mihawk to gain powerful army also oda needs to bring in epic zoro vs mihawk and tie upto crocodile's past as well.

Its interesting to see how oda will shape this cross guild its clearly building up war between pirates and marines .

TBH... I would like Buggy to get a feat. Like... imagine it lads... he awakens his fruit... and things go all fucky. A clowntastic clusterfuck as he atomizes the things.
And of course, he deserves CoC.
No lies, my respect for Buggy has gone up so much in one chapter. He basically told people stronger than him: "Yeah, no, you're all bitches."
Lool buggy is meme he is there for fun. He definately will end up allying all former warlords .

Cross Guild vs Beast Pirates

Mihawk's CoC knocks everybody that is below Jack

Mihawk vs Kaido. Mihawk wins.

Crocodile + rest vs all 3 YCs. If Crocodile is awakening he can beat Jack and Queen than lose to King. If he is not he beats Jack and lets Queen at bad condition.

Mihawk after beating Kaido finishes Queen(if necessary) and then discover Lunarian weakness to finish King.

If the 5 Warlords at the Roger's execution were to join forces.

Buggy = Yonko
Mihawk = YC1
Crocodile = YC2
Doflamingo = YC3
Moria = YC4

The rest can be the officers.

This group above is "qualified" to be a full fledged Yonko crew. But the thing is that the officers is "too weak" compared to other Yonko crews.

With the addition of Weevil, Cross Guild will be strong. As for Hancock, I dunno if she will ally with the group that will fight against Luffy in the future.

If the 5 Warlords at the Roger's execution were to join forces.

Buggy = Yonko
Mihawk = YC1
Crocodile = YC2
Doflamingo = YC3
Moria = YC4

The rest can be the officers.

This group above is "qualified" to be a full fledged Yonko crew. But the thing is that the officers is "too weak" compared to other Yonko crews.

With the addition of Weevil, Cross Guild will be strong. As for Hancock, I dunno if she will ally with the group that will fight against Luffy in the future.
Weevil, Pica, Daz, Diamante and Perona. Much better than any 6th - 10th commander if we exclude Kuzan.

It's going to end up a Buggy vs Usopp thing, innit? Both have overinflated reputations. Both are practically going to be seen as legends. So people will watch their bout assuming strategic genius. Their strikes, flashy, will be seen as more powerful than they are by an awed audience. An utter shithouse moment where everyone thinks it's a top-tier fight....
And then both hit each other and a strange wind picks up, splitting the clouds.
It's coming.
And I'd love it.
W post
Post automatically merged:

Cross Guild vs Beast Pirates

Mihawk's CoC knocks everybody that is below Jack

Mihawk vs Kaido. Mihawk wins.

Crocodile + rest vs all 3 YCs. If Crocodile is awakening he can beat Jack and Queen than lose to King. If he is not he beats Jack and lets Queen at bad condition.

Mihawk after beating Kaido finishes Queen(if necessary) and then discover Lunarian weakness to finish King.

Is Mihawk not a pirate?

Is Mihawk not a man?

Is Mihawk not a living being?

If he is any of the above, he loses to Kaido.

Last edited:
I mean these are the current members of Cross Guild

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/one-piece-1082-all-known-members-cross-guild-ranked

Now assuming they they have to fight another Yonko crew, let's say the Beasts Pirates

Mihawk vs Kaido
... then what?

Crocodile vs King?
Daz vs Queen?
Buggy vs Jack?
Galdino vs Apoo?
Albida vs Hawkins?
Cabaji vs Drake?
Moji e Ritchie vs Sasaki?
And so on

Come on lol
They would get slaughtered
Hell King would solo all of them with ease
Remove Crocodile, and even Queen would solo
With Cross Guild members being easily beaten, the commanders would go assist the Yonko against Mihawk

Mihawk alone is so strong that he makes Cross Guild a Yonko-level threat, evidenced by him being the only "subordinate" with a higher bounty than his captain, as well as Buggy's sudden confidence to compete for the Pirate King etc

But Mihawk can't carry alone
He can definitely solo a Yonko
Even haters know that in the very least he is Yonko level and he can fight one on equal ground, regardless of the outcome

But the rest would have to hold off the crew...
And they stand no chance to do that

But with

It would be a different thing...
And it would create the Seven Warlords Crew that everyone always speculated of
If they recruit Doffy and maybe Moria for more zombies it should be enough.

Mihawk vs Yonkou.
Doffy + Croc vs Yc 1 + 2.
Buggy as a wild card (I think he is stronger than people realize)
Daz+Moria vs YC 3 maybe?

Now people are going to say Doffy and Croc arent strong enough but who knows how strong they are now. Remember Croc got a bs power boost while chilling in jail.

Exactly, Cross Guild can't simply rely on Mihawk as their yonko-level power and Crocodile as the YC1. They need to get the old warlords back together (Doffy, Moria, maybe Weevil) and together they'll be a genuine force to be reckon with for not only other yonkos but the world government too. Moria also brings Perona who as a broken devil fruit which would make her a pretty strong officer.

It also wouldn't hurt if Mihawk trained Daz Bonez to more effectively use his sword-based devil fruit with haki. Basically he could become Vergo but with blades.