• Winters Socalo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Fami Zogratis @Cross_Marian

Convince me to read this manga!
Give me arguments! please(*^‿^*)
It has very good art, and you can see the evolution of it throughout the manga. There is quite a lot of juxtaposition between the handsome characters and the ugly Akuma. It's quite detailed. The visual appeal of DGM is quite good, especially since I said, the evolution of the art is great, and you can bare witness to it by yourself. Pretty sure if you compared it from the start up until now you'd be convinced it's a different artist lol. The designs are top notch and mostly unique.

The story is complex and mysterious. It is quite appealing and lures you in as well. It touches on many topics, and it's tied to religion, so if you're into that it's your cup of tea. It starts off as the typical good vs evil thing, but quickly it evolves into a much greater and deeper story, that's quite compelling and makes you wonder. The powers are diverse and interesting. It hooks you in pretty fast and leaves you wanting more.

The characters are amazing. Especially the main cast and the villains. Their development is extraordinary and they are not static at all and are all much deeper than previously thought. A great example of my previous statement is Kanda. He starts off as the typical cool guy character but you'll quickly see that's not all there is to him. The MC, Allen Walker, is an amazing character, and this is coming from someone who does not enjoy like 90 percent of the main characters. The female MC, Lenalee is also one of the best female mcs out there. The character writing and development of all of them is quite good. I won't touch much on the villains so as to not spoil you. But I can say that they are quite enjoyable and at times even more likeable than the main characters. Overall, a great cast. And quite relatable.

The manga can evoke multiple emotions quite well. It makes you feel sad for the characters, happy for them, relate to them, cheer for them, see their point of views and understand even if you disagree. It has a nice balance of all things, humour, mystery, tragedy, comedy, etc.

I tried to keep it short and spoiler free.​

Last edited: