• Johnny

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Timothy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winters Socalo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In anime it is easier to recognize this pillar tho:

I had a feeling that Cross was trying to save the Noah or sumth?
Hard to say...Cross believed in Neah, Road believe in her own plan and Heart probably want to destroy the World. Again now, it is just assumption but in the begining of whole story, it was stayted that Noah lose in war, but world was still destroyed. I always was thinking that world was destoyed because Noah family lose the war. Still this is just assumption we need more details.

Ohhhhh

Post automatically merged:

holy shit i fucking hate cosmo

chills

fucking deserved

:finally::finally::finally:

caught up :josad:

now i feel empty inside, this is the exact same feeling i had when i caught up with HXH as well :suresure::josad::josad::josad:
at least we got through the flashback, cannot wait for next chapter :pepebusi:

Last edited:
now i feel empty inside, this is the exact same feeling i had when i caught up with HXH as well :suresure::josad::josad::josad:
at least we got through the flashback, cannot wait for next chapter
We eat better than HxH fans, next month new chapter coming out. Hoshino at least to her best to give us new chapters

Ohhhhh

holy shit i fucking hate cosmo

chills

fucking deserved

:finally::finally::finally:

caught up :josad:

at least we got through the flashback, cannot wait for next chapter :pepebusi:
Btw so who is yours top 10?

In anime it is easier to recognize this pillar tho:

Hard to say...Cross believed in Neah, Road believe in her own plan and Heart probably want to destroy the World. Again now, it is just assumption but in the begining of whole story, it was stayted that Noah lose in war, but world was still destroyed. I always was thinking that world was destoyed because Noah family lose the war. Still this is just assumption we need more details.
The pillar destroyed the previous world
The Noah's want to destroy this new world
Nea promised to Cross that this would not happen
So Nea/Mana was the pillar and God's true apostle
The previous world witnessed the end times because they were sinners (flood) and a new world was created (the current one)
The Noah's want to destroy God's current world and turned the pillar into the Earl

Apo (church) , Malcolm and the Noah's have their own agendas
I think Nea's path is the right one

Last edited:
Top 10 characters

1. Nea
2. Cross
3. Lavi
4. Link
5. Yu
6. Tyki
7. Allen Walker
8. Road
9. Johnny
10. Lenalee

Top 5 Arcs:

1. Noahs Ark
2, Searching for Allen Walker
3. Artifical Exorcists
4. Edo and Asian Branch
5. Invasion of the Black Order
Great top 10 and 5
:finally:
Allen is in your top 10, that’s great
He’s not an ordinary Shonen MC
I love every single arc but I think Searching for Allen Walker and Noah's Ark are also my favs

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
This is the question corner of volume 26
It’s like the SBS but only way better
A cast of different characters answer the questions and there’s some heavy teasing about some secrets/future events
It’s actually funny and really interesting

Interesting things. Wisely seems to hint at quite a few of them. :shocking:

A cast of different characters answer the questions and there’s some heavy teasing about some secrets/future events

There was interesting part about fact that only Earl lived thousend years without reborning. Ofc, if memory could be changed someone else could also live so long, but for now we can assume that Noah are not immortal as humans.

Also I'm curious about cursed eye info...Hoshino planned everything and still remember every small detail in her manga. She did everything for the reason.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
There was interesting part about fact that only Earl lived thousend years without reborning. Ofc, if memory could be changed someone else could also live so long, but for now we can assume that Noah are not immortal as humans.

Also I'm curious about cursed eye info...Hoshino planned everything and still remember every small detail in her manga. She did everything for the reason.
I never thought about the fact that Nea has no Noah memories and can’t be reborn
This is why he needed a new vessel

Lavi will be a really important character and I can’t wait for it

Also interesting part was about Lavi and Oldman who didn't randomly became an innocence users. Which is just saying that probably they are something like "creatures" or "space travelers" whose role is to witness events that turn probably into infinity. If no matter how many times destiny repeats, if choice that was made, didn't change , it became infinity timeline.

So if infinity timeline became reality, then time travel also is possible.

In this case oldman and Lavi replaced with own soul, bodies of other people. But that is just my assumption

The question corner of vol. 27
I didn’t find the first pages… but I found someone who translated them
I will post the text first and after that the official volume pages
Credits to Jeida

Starring: Cross, Allen, Kanda, Tiedoll, Johnny

Tiedoll: Hey there. Good day to you. Welcome back to “Komui’s Lounge-where-Supervisor-Komui-never-shows-up”.
Thanks to you all, I believe Yuu-kun have always been in good hands.
Kanda: Please stop it. Before I end up socking you.
//temple vein throbbing
Cross: Oi, where’s the booze, huh? The booze! Allen, go buy some.
Allen: Negative, Master. There are good kids reading this corner as well, so please stay sober.
Cross: EH? Talkin’ all grown up, are we? Need I remind you who was it that washed the sheets you wet?
Allen: When in the saints did you even dig that up from, Idiot Master!
//blush hard
Johnny: Um…it seems the guys in charge are going for the master-apprentice angle this time. Ehehe (Looks like rough times ahead…).
Kanda: What the hell is that, Johnny? There aren’t that many questions for the former Masters this time, are there? Why are these two even here?
Allen: Exactly! Isn’t the casting call based on the readers’ questions? There’s supposed to be more questions for me, Kanda, Lenalee and Lavi this time, isn’t there? And there I was thinking I’d finally get to do this with Lenalee!
(T/N: Allen, here’s your knife. I’ve got duct tape and a map to Hoshino’s house. Let’s go.)
Johnny: Th-there’s no point complaining to me. Thing is, our author is a dripping wet blanket, you see.
Cross: What’s with all this, Allen? Aren’t you happy to see your master?
Allen: Rather, it’s such a bother having to meet you in such a set-up. But more importantly, I’d very much appreciate it if we stop bringing on Presumed Dead & Missing people already…
Tiedoll: By the power of the bond between us masters and apprentices, this time, for once, let us keep the word count under the limit. I recall that last time also, we went over the limit and sent the editor and designer scrambling to fix things, didn’t we?
Cross: Lookin’ mighty jolly, aren’t you, Tiedoll?
Tiedoll: Right back at you, Marian. You’re also in remarkably good spirits considering the lack of alcohol.
Cross & Tiedoll: Muahahaha!
Allen & Kanda: ……. //looking super grossed-out.
Johnny: K-Kanda! Allen! Come on, let’s get to the questions, shall we?

Question 1: Is Kanda aware of his good looks? I’d like to know how he feels about being considered a beautiful man?

Cross: The hell with this question. Who cares? NEXT!
Tiedoll: Hold it right there. I’ll not allow you to throw out Yuu-kun’s question like that. What’s wrong, Marian? Are you sore somehow that the No.1 question went to my boy? Yuu-kun is cool, that’s why he’s popular. Can’t be helped, can it?
Kanda: Please…just shut up. //temple vein throbbing
Allen: Kanda, just hurry up and answer it, please. Let’s get this over with quickly so we can go our separate ways.
Johnny: You’re not one bit into this, are you, Allen.
Kanda: The hell I know! What’s all this crap about looks? Why the hell does it even matter?
Tiedoll: Hmm…Personally, though, I’d like you to be a bit more self-aware of your good looks, Yuu-kun. If you would at least remember how to do even one smile, I’m sure you’d be able to manage a bit better in various ways. Walker-kun, wouldn’t you be a dear and teach Yuu-kun some secrets to the smile?
Allen: I think that’s a lost cause, sir.
Cross: No need. If this idiot learned to smile then his character would overlap with mine.
Tiedoll: Hold on a minute, there. I couldn’t just let that comment pass, Marian. Which part of you are you suggesting would overlap with my Yuu-kun? Are you implying that you’re even comparable to Yuu-kun’s beauty, somehow?
Cross: Comparable? Of course not. Because I’m above him in every which way. Right, Allen?
Allen: Leave me out of this, please.
Tiedoll: You, an insolent failure of a human being, be above Yuu-kun? (falsetto) I bet you just magicked yourself to look young using your dubious tricks.
(T/N: *insert roasted gif* AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!
//Remind me to never get on Tiedoll’s bad side.)
Cross: Ha! How blind must one be to fail to appreciate my charm. And you call yourself an artist, Tiedoll?
Johnny: Ah…Er…Don’t start fighting, please…
Kanda: Johnny, get on with it!

Question 2: Since Lavi wears an eyepatch, he’s practically going through his daily life with just one eye. I’d love to hear some fails.

Johnny: This one’s for Lavi, huh.
Tiedoll: Shouldn’t be any problem, right? Since there’s another man fitting the description over there.
Cross: Huh? I’m not one-eyed. I can see perfectly out of both eyes.
Johnny: EH!? Really, Allen?
Allen: Ah, yes. He’s wearing a mask but he can see normally, it seems.
Johnny: Wow. And I’d always assumed…Very well, then. Why must you wear a mask, sir? //sparkling eyes
Allen: Uh oh. Johnny’s switch is On.
Johnny: Ehehe. Since General Cross practices sorcery, we in the Science Division are also super interested in learning about him. We’ve always theorized among ourselves whether a grand mystery lies under his mask and stuff.
Cross: Mystery, huh? Sorry to disappoint you, but I don’t tell even the women I slept with what’s under my mask.
Allen: I don’t recall ever seeing you take it off. Wouldn’t it get all hot and stuffy if you leave it on at all times? Isn’t it getting stinky or something? //sniff sniff
Cross: Stop sniffing, Idiot Apprentice.
Tiedoll: How about you stop acting all high-and-mighty for once and just let them know? Or is the truth that you simply added it to complete your look even when there’s no reason to…?
Cross: I’d rather it be such a simple reason, though.
Allen: What do you mean by that?
Johnny: I knew it! So there really is a mystery after all!
Cross: Come on. Who cares, anyway, right? Tis a question about Bookman Jr.’s one-eyed fails, after all. Well, when it comes to the Bookman Clan, I reckon they won’t be unduly hindered even with just one eye. Since their physical ability surpasses that of normal humans.
Johnny: Eh!? What’s with that!? Where d’you get that from!?
Allen: Master, you know something about the Bookman Clan, don’t you?
Cross: Just a little bit about their founder. Don’t bug me.
Allen & Johnny: Nuh-uuuuuh~~~!
Tiedoll: Hmm. Full of mysteries as always, the Bookman Clan. Perhaps that physical prowess would explain why Yuu-kun could never beat Bookman when dueling.
Allen: Eh? I mean, Bookman really is a formidable opponent, but Kanda beats Lavi every time, though?
Kanda: Because the idiot never gets serious…
Johnny: Ugh~~! General Cross’s mask. The mystery of the Bookman Clan. I wanna know everything already!

Question 3: Since Johnny has left the Order to go after Allen, who took over his job of making Order uniforms?

Johnny: I’m not the only one in charge of making uniforms; there are other staff on it, too. Since it requires the combined expertise of various fields. But yeah, come to think of it, I was put in charge of design a lot. I reckon Cash would be the one in charge of that, now.
Allen: By the way, there’s another question for you, Johnny. Is Johnny’s scrunchy the same as Cash’s?
Johnny: Uh…yeah (blush). She gave it to me.
Allen: Really…? //making assumptions
Tiedoll: Aw, how charming. Don’t you agree, Yuu-kun?
Kanda: What?
Cross: Leaving behind a woman to chase after my idiot apprentice. You Science Division folks really do love to suffer, as always.

Question 4: Krory’s a baron and he seems educated, after all. Does he play any musical instruments? The piano or violin seem to fit him.

Allen: He can play both the piano and the violin. And he’s also a very good singer, Krory.
Johnny: I know, right? Back at the Order, I saw him discussing music with Marie a lot.
Tiedoll: How wonderful. I’m sure that makes Ma-kun extremely happy.
Johnny: There’s also a question about Krory’s cooking skill. How should I put this…Back at the Order, I’ve only ever seen him order food and dine at the cafeteria.
Cross: Oh, he’s a great chef. Though not as good as his grandfather, Arystar Krory the First.
Allen: Eh!? You’ve tried Krory’s cooking before!? Where!?
Cross: At his castle. He treated me, that time I went to give him that man-eating flower I’ve been safekeeping for Krory the First, Rozanne. (*Volume 5)
Allen: Oh, Rozanne!! I remember now! So that was it!
Master, have you known from the start that Rozanne was an Innocence? That flower was how Krory became an Exorcist, you know?
Cross: Idiot Apprentice, who the hell do you think I am? Of course I knew!
Allen: And you also toted your so-called friendship with Krory’s grandfather to swindle money off Krory, too, didn’t you?
Cross: Eh? Don’t remember any of that.
Allen: You did!!
Cross: Really? Well, you pay him back for me, then.
Tiedoll: You’re the absolute worst, Marian.
Allen: Krory is my beloved friend, and you taking advantage of such a kindhearted person…you…Idiot…Masteeeeeer~~!!
Johnny: A-A-Allen, calm down! Please! //sweating
Cross: AH!? We’re discussing his cooking here and I’m answering properly, aren’t I!? What, you wanna fight, brat!?
Johnny: Ah…uh…ah…//sweating profusely
Right! There are more questions! Here, “Please tell us the impression Kanda and Krory have of each other, since they don’t have that much to do with each other.” Kanda, you’re up!
Kanda: Huh? Nothing in particular.
Johnny: Eh? But, back then when Didi was wondering whether Krory’s teeth or Mugen is sharper and stronger, you seem like you really wanted to chat…
Kanda: N-no, I didn’t…
Johnny: But you kept glancing this way when he mentioned that Krory stopped Lavi’s Hammer easily with his teeth, right?
Kanda: Grrrr…..Tch!
Tiedoll: To translate that, Yuu-kun’s thinking he wants to have a go with Arystar-kun, correct?
Johnny: I knew it!
Kanda: Just take it whatever way you want!
Cross: Must be an easy life with such a tongue-tied apprentice. Mine’s such an annoying nag, it’s intolerable.

Allen: And whose fault do you think it was that I turned out like that?!!

This is how you should do a question corner
Oda should take some notes

Also interesting part was about Lavi and Oldman who didn't randomly became an innocence users. Which is just saying that probably they are something like "creatures" or "space travelers" whose role is to witness events that turn probably into infinity. If no matter how many times destiny repeats, if choice that was made, didn't change , it became infinity timeline.

So if infinity timeline became reality, then time travel also is possible.

In this case oldman and Lavi replaced with own soul, bodies of other people. But that is just my assumption
The whole story behind the Innocence is a big lie
The Millennium Earl/Noah Clan are using the Black Order for something

Last edited:
The question corner of vol. 27
I didn’t find the first pages… but I found someone who translated them
I will post the text first and after that the official volume pages
Credits to Jeida

Starring: Cross, Allen, Kanda, Tiedoll, Johnny

Tiedoll: Hey there. Good day to you. Welcome back to “Komui’s Lounge-where-Supervisor-Komui-never-shows-up”.
Thanks to you all, I believe Yuu-kun have always been in good hands.
Kanda: Please stop it. Before I end up socking you.
//temple vein throbbing
Cross: Oi, where’s the booze, huh? The booze! Allen, go buy some.
Allen: Negative, Master. There are good kids reading this corner as well, so please stay sober.
Cross: EH? Talkin’ all grown up, are we? Need I remind you who was it that washed the sheets you wet?
Allen: When in the saints did you even dig that up from, Idiot Master!
//blush hard
Johnny: Um…it seems the guys in charge are going for the master-apprentice angle this time. Ehehe (Looks like rough times ahead…).
Kanda: What the hell is that, Johnny? There aren’t that many questions for the former Masters this time, are there? Why are these two even here?
Allen: Exactly! Isn’t the casting call based on the readers’ questions? There’s supposed to be more questions for me, Kanda, Lenalee and Lavi this time, isn’t there? And there I was thinking I’d finally get to do this with Lenalee!
(T/N: Allen, here’s your knife. I’ve got duct tape and a map to Hoshino’s house. Let’s go.)
Johnny: Th-there’s no point complaining to me. Thing is, our author is a dripping wet blanket, you see.
Cross: What’s with all this, Allen? Aren’t you happy to see your master?
Allen: Rather, it’s such a bother having to meet you in such a set-up. But more importantly, I’d very much appreciate it if we stop bringing on Presumed Dead & Missing people already…
Tiedoll: By the power of the bond between us masters and apprentices, this time, for once, let us keep the word count under the limit. I recall that last time also, we went over the limit and sent the editor and designer scrambling to fix things, didn’t we?
Cross: Lookin’ mighty jolly, aren’t you, Tiedoll?
Tiedoll: Right back at you, Marian. You’re also in remarkably good spirits considering the lack of alcohol.
Cross & Tiedoll: Muahahaha!
Allen & Kanda: ……. //looking super grossed-out.
Johnny: K-Kanda! Allen! Come on, let’s get to the questions, shall we?

Question 1: Is Kanda aware of his good looks? I’d like to know how he feels about being considered a beautiful man?

Cross: The hell with this question. Who cares? NEXT!
Tiedoll: Hold it right there. I’ll not allow you to throw out Yuu-kun’s question like that. What’s wrong, Marian? Are you sore somehow that the No.1 question went to my boy? Yuu-kun is cool, that’s why he’s popular. Can’t be helped, can it?
Kanda: Please…just shut up. //temple vein throbbing
Allen: Kanda, just hurry up and answer it, please. Let’s get this over with quickly so we can go our separate ways.
Johnny: You’re not one bit into this, are you, Allen.
Kanda: The hell I know! What’s all this crap about looks? Why the hell does it even matter?
Tiedoll: Hmm…Personally, though, I’d like you to be a bit more self-aware of your good looks, Yuu-kun. If you would at least remember how to do even one smile, I’m sure you’d be able to manage a bit better in various ways. Walker-kun, wouldn’t you be a dear and teach Yuu-kun some secrets to the smile?
Allen: I think that’s a lost cause, sir.
Cross: No need. If this idiot learned to smile then his character would overlap with mine.
Tiedoll: Hold on a minute, there. I couldn’t just let that comment pass, Marian. Which part of you are you suggesting would overlap with my Yuu-kun? Are you implying that you’re even comparable to Yuu-kun’s beauty, somehow?
Cross: Comparable? Of course not. Because I’m above him in every which way. Right, Allen?
Allen: Leave me out of this, please.
Tiedoll: You, an insolent failure of a human being, be above Yuu-kun? (falsetto) I bet you just magicked yourself to look young using your dubious tricks.
(T/N: *insert roasted gif* AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!
//Remind me to never get on Tiedoll’s bad side.)
Cross: Ha! How blind must one be to fail to appreciate my charm. And you call yourself an artist, Tiedoll?
Johnny: Ah…Er…Don’t start fighting, please…
Kanda: Johnny, get on with it!

Allen: And whose fault do you think it was that I turned out like that?!!

This is how you should do a question corner
Oda should take some notes

I laughed from Allens comment about Road, that was hillarious, also it seems that he actually indeed share some feelings with her. I mean this is first time where hoshino show sight of affection coming from Allen to Road. But he believe that she loves Neah, not him. So yeah, in the end it seems her flirty behavior worked on him.
I'm not sure that Noah family are those who manipulate every one here. Don't forget that "message" from past was written on innocence cube. After that Black Order was created.

I still believe in infinity timeline where history just repeats itself and World always comes to end. Earl said that whole world is just a stage, while Noah family and Black Order are just an actors. For me this always implied meaning that table could turn and in next timeline those people who became Black Order will became Noah, while Noah will became Black Order. But we still need confirmation.

I laughed from Allens comment about Road, that was hillarious, also it seems that he actually indeed share some feelings with her. I mean this is first time where hoshino show sight of affection coming from Allen to Road. But he believe that she loves Neah, not him. So yeah, in the end it seems her flirty behavior worked on him.

I'm not sure that Noah family are those who manipulate every one here. Don't forget that "message" from past was written on innocence cube. After that Black Order was created.

I still believe in infinity timeline where history just repeats itself and World always comes to end. Earl said that whole world is just a stage, while Noah family and Black Order are just an actors. For me this always implied meaning that table could turn and in next timeline those people who became Black Order will became Noah, while Noah will became Black Order. But we still need confirmation.
I just added question 2-4
The part about Cross's mask is also interesting
His "sorcery" could be ancient technology

The infinite timeline theory sounds solid
:hope: